Quantcast

I'm envious of Texans...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ask for a sesos taco next time.

and what the fvck were you doing in texas.....hanging with loco?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ask for a sesos taco next time.

and what the fvck were you doing in texas.....hanging with loco?
We spent the good part of a week hanging with the jellyfish. :monkey:

And if, God forbid, you ever find yourself in Port Aransas, TX... make sure you go to this place. The gumbo, "peel-n-eat" shrimps, flounder "fish-n-chips"... :drool:

Last edited:

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
Just because of that restaurant. I want one in my town. Oh - apparently Seattle has a Guajillos too. So I envy them as well. Bahstids. :mad:
and Taco Cabana's, where margaritas are A-OK for being served through the drive through.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
You should have seen the shrimp I ate on my New Orleans food-vacation. A GIANT bowl of barbequed whole shrimp. You are such a mess after, waiters come round with cut lemon and hot towels to help clean up. Hold out your hands.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You should have seen the shrimp I ate on my New Orleans food-vacation. A GIANT bowl of barbequed whole shrimp. You are such a mess after, waiters come round with cut lemon and hot towels to help clean up. Hold out your hands.
Yeah, I ordered a big ol' bowl of shrimpages when I was in New Orleans, and when they came cooked but fully intact, I was all WTF.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'm sure...just like mcdonalds....they serve only the finest cuts of meat.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We spent the good part of a week hanging with the jellyfish. :monkey:

And if, God forbid, you ever find yourself in Port Aransas, TX... make sure you go to this place. The gumbo, "peel-n-eat" shrimps, flounder "fish-n-chips"... :drool:
You vacationed in Texas? Do you spend weekends at the town dump?

What a ****ing hypocrite.

If'n I was a mod, your signature would be changed.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
You vacationed in Texas? Do you spend weekends at the town dump?

What a ****ing hypocrite.

Not to mention, it was the coast. I'm fairly sure there is only like 10 - 15 hours more by land to get to Cali. I know which coast I would visit, and I'm proud I live in this sh*thole. :thumb:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Yeah... but I'm 2 hours from:
But the rest of the year what is the difference from say the suburbs of El paso and wherever it is in Colorado you live. Same scudbait suburban housing, Condo developements, and strip malls offering up whatever the chains are serving up. Same rednecky cowboy types driving around in beatup Ford f-150's. All at premium Colorado prices barely anyone can afford except maybe the trustfunded rich. You sir need to count your blessings... In order for you to live in a nicer place then us there has to be places not so nice to compare where you live too. Rubbing our noses in it isn't very nice Richy Rich....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
But the rest of the year what is the difference from say the suburbs of El paso and wherever it is in Colorado you live. Same scudbait suburban housing, Condo developements, and strip malls offering up whatever the chains are serving up. Same rednecky cowboy types driving around in beatup Ford f-150's. All at premium Colorado prices barely anyone can afford except maybe the trustfunded rich. You sir need to count your blessings... In order for you to live in a nicer place then us there has to be places not so nice to compare where you live too. Rubbing our noses in it isn't very nice Richy Rich....
colorado is kansas with a view.

to what...."SS sucks texas"

Last edited: