Quantcast

I'm F()king dying to ride

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
OH MY GOD I'm %&()@#%&ing dying to get out of work and go riding tomorrow. Highland will inevitably kick my ass but my car is running, my pedals are rebuilt, and my shock works. Low humidity, sunny, not too hot, it's going to be perfect. Now all I have to do is get through 15 more hours.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
My compadre bailed on Highland this weekend, dont want to ride alone... have to reschedule...good thing I got next week off - trying to replan that.

Have a ball! Im going to whine about not being there and prolly do some AM this weekend.

oh, and :weee: :thumb:

1h14m until freedom.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
I'm dying to drink since I won't be riding this weekend, and likely next weekend :butcher:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I'm dying to drink since I won't be riding this weekend, and likely next weekend :butcher:
I'm dying to drink, but hanging out with family only isn't conducive to drinking heavily. I can't bike properly if I'm not hung over :(

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Well i'm taking off the entire month of August from Riding and taking pics... :-) but i have a total of 10 weekends riding and a cpl of weekdays... :-)

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
F-me....was set to ride Platty all day Saturday but got called in by the RVP to help open a new account.....sometimes it sucks to be good at what you do.