Quantcast

I'm Freaking Pissed and it's Mt Bike Related

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Dude, you're in California. Home of the Hippie tree huggers. Unfortunatly it's a loosing battle. I've fought for several trails only to lose out to Hippies:angry: :dead:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Brian HCM#1 said:
Dude, you're in California. Home of the Hippie tree huggers. Unfortunatly it's a loosing battle. I've fought for several trails only to lose out to Hippies:angry: :dead:
i actually hear horror stories of stuff down there. It's too bad, i signed the petition from the last thread, hopefully things work out for ya RW...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Skookum said:
i actually hear horror stories of stuff down there. It's too bad, i signed the petition from the last thread, hopefully things work out for ya RW...
Yeah man.......they sick their poorly trained dogs named sh1t like "sierra" and "whitney" on you and they lick your eyeballs out and poop on your feet. Then the hippies rub their armpits on you and you come away smelling like onions and patchuli. Then they do that thing where they look at you in the eye for way too long when they talk to you and you have to stare at all the wierd hair that grows on their cheeks cuz they never shave......and then they call you brother and hug you again...........a real menace to trail access.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
kidwoo said:
Yeah man.......they sick their poorly trained dogs named sh1t like "sierra" and "whitney" on you and they lick your eyeballs out and poop on your feet. Then the hippies rub their armpits on you and you come away smelling like onions and patchuli. Then they do that thing where they look at you in the eye for way too long when they talk to you and you have to stare at all the wierd hair that grows on their cheeks cuz they never shave......and then they call you brother and hug you again...........a real menace to trail access.
Haha a scourge!!#)#%(#_)(*%__)*%_)^*(