Quantcast

I'm fuggin sick of....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
online bike retailers sending me sale ad's.

Don't know they I have a problem already... gosh... I think I'm going to sue them like big tabacco!!!

J

JRB

I'm a little miffed that Performance sent me a catalog with my current wheels for $150. I am also mad that Julie won't let me send the Playboy card I got off for $1 an issue.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
loco said:
I'm a little miffed that Performance sent me a catalog with my current wheels for $150. I am also mad that Julie won't let me send the PlayGirl card I got off for $1 an issue.

:clue::think:

J

JRB

Bullitrider said:
Hooples3:

The Playboys or the catalogs?
It appears that hooples reads playgirl. (is that like a version of playboy for chicks?)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
loco said:
I am also mad that Julie won't let me send the Playboy card I got off for $1 an issue.
My old room mate sent one in that had my name on it and my girlfriend at the time was pissed when she saw the magazine on the coffee table with my name on it.

He just wanted the special "blonde only" edition. Not that any of them were true blondes, but I guess that doesn't matter, does it. :D

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
It's fun to use slightly different spellings of your name when subscribing to magazines, etc. That way when you get junk mail you can figure out who's been selling you out.