Quantcast

i'm getting a truck

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I sold/selling my Jetta. I need something more practical for moving bikes to the trial, and dirtbikes around. There is a nice F-250 down the road from my house. 1986 with a rebuilt 351 engine. Body has 0 rust! New fire engine red paint. Shiny chrome sidepipe exhaust. 8 inch skyjacker lift and sitting on brand new 35s! The truck is big loud and shiny.

im going from 25-30 mpg in my vr6 to 3-8 with my v8 :pirate2:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Check how much your insurance will go up with that bad boy. I got burned on that when I bought my 1 ton and I was much older.
Big trucks = big liability...especially when you're a kid who runs into stuff.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
JESUS.

At least your insurance company seems to know what they're getting themselves into.
No kidding. PSP, just in case you didn't work it out, that's $2400 annually. That's a fvck ton for insurance.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I did a lot of dumb **** in my Suburban when I was a kid.
My insurance was $210 for six months.

And I mean a lot of dumb ****...

How much did you get for the Jetta? Go find a used Toyota, you'll thank me later.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz

Its a simple solution.

Then put the bike in the back like this

Better gas mileage, and you can go muddin

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
toyota ain't loud enough. i want a TRUCK. when im coming down the road i want people to know im coming. my dad bought the jetta new and used it for commuting, put 180k miles on it then gave it to me. selling it for 3k so the truck will cost me $1000.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Who is it that has "Watch out for the Retard Stampeed" as their signature?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
toyota ain't loud enough. i want a TRUCK. when im coming down the road i want people to know im coming. my dad bought the jetta new and used it for commuting, put 180k miles on it then gave it to me. selling it for 3k so the truck will cost me $1000.
people will know you're coming when they see wildlife fleeing in terror!

Also, $200 a month for insurance is INSANE. I pay a little more than half that, but that also includes $200,000 of renters insurance. AND I've totaled a vehicle before.

Who is it that has "Watch out for the Retard Stampeed" as their signature?
that was me, but I found something more entertaining.

Haitiracers

Chimp
May 9, 2005
Reading, PA

$148/month. I'm not THAT much older than you and have a fair share of "incidents."

My insurance actually comes from a place in Riverton, New Jersey. It might be worth it for you to give them a call.

The Barclay Group
(856) 829-1594

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
$148/month. I'm not THAT much older than you and have a fair share of "incidents."

My insurance actually comes from a place in Riverton, New Jersey. It might be worth it for you to give them a call.

The Barclay Group
(856) 829-1594
yea, but you're probably over 25. PSP can't even buy cigarettes legally yet.

Haitiracers

Chimp
May 9, 2005
Reading, PA
I'm 26, but I haven't gotten the over 25 discount yet because I have a speeding ticket and failure to obey signal ticket that don't get removed until next March. Then it goes down to about $110 per month.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
if you buy that truck, I'll buy you this:

already have that shirt.

i would like a diesel but i cant find any around here that are that good looking. i got a $147 per month quote from gecko or whatever that site is. I am 18, 2 points for careless driving on january 1st. thats all.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
dude, get a small truck and then cut the cats out or something then it'll be loud. i have a little pos BASIC Nissan pickup...it gets decent gas milage, and after i built the bike rack for the back i can hold 4 bikes in it, plus however many i can hang over the tail gate...and it's cheap so cheap insurance is around 50 bucks a month, and it gets decent gas mileage

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I am betting Porsche guy is a coke dealer. Coke dealers always drive 911s or Corvettes.