Quantcast

i'm getting a truck

Haitiracers

Chimp
May 9, 2005
Reading, PA
I am betting Porsche guy is a coke dealer. Coke dealers always drive 911s or Corvettes.
Coke is only a pastime. Hustling hot tubs is where its at...or, was until about a month ago. I should probably start looking into moving coke though, it would be a good way to keep my head above water in this off season.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Coke is only a pastime. Hustling hot tubs is where its at...or, was until about a month ago. I should probably start looking into moving coke though, it would be a good way to keep my head above water in this off season.
Is coke a good diet drug? I am looking to drop some unwanted pounds over the winter, but I don't like working out. If the GNP of Bolivia can help, drop me a line.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Yea, but meth seems like such a N8 drug, I am not sure if I am smart enough not to OD on it.

Besides, Rick James vouches for blow.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I don't have any advise for this thread different than what anyone else has already said, except for this:

Those two little upright push bars on the front bumper are the prefect width to wedge a shopping cart in between. This is not e-speculation, I have tested this fact.

I'll leave the rest up to you.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
In these trying economic times I think lots of people will be expanding their business opportunities in the "off season".

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Is coke a good diet drug? I am looking to drop some unwanted pounds over the winter, but I don't like working out. If the GNP of Bolivia can help, drop me a line.
Champagne and laxatives, the choice of fashionistas everywhere.

(i'm just here for the tangential elements of this thread)

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
well after considering the cost of just buying the truck i have considered that to be to much. yes the truck is real pretty and sounds nice but i cant afford it. i have found a little brother of it here. http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/893396170.html ill repaint it, put stacks and it will be good enough.
Both myself and my younger sister had 1994 Rangers. I had the two-wheel drive automatic and she had the 4x4 automatic. The automatics are bomb-proof. But the manual 5-speed trannies on that year Ranger were problematic (as evidenced by the ad already). Also be aware that some of the gearing for the front axle is apparently plastic and gets stripped fairly easily. My sister only used her 4x4 range a few times per year in snowy weather and had to replace those gears twice in the 5 years she owned it. From what I understand you can replace the OEM plastic stuff with aftermarket metal, which if it isn't already done, you should do (instead of putting on "stacks.") Since it has Warn manual hubs the problem has probably been solved for you, but it's something to ask about.

Oh, I had the 4.0 with tow-package and the best mileage I got in town was about 15mpg. 23mpg highway on a GOOD day with a tornado behind me.

Last edited:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i was driving around last weekend a truck pulled up next to me with dual stacks, gauges all inside his truck, and a license plate that said "brn2drg" ...then i smoked him in my wrx :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
PSP, save up some more money and get newer tacoma. You'll save a lot of money in the long run. You'll have fewer parts go bad, and by getting a newer vehicle you'll save a little on the insurance.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I was able to look at some awesome stack prototypes and I think we have a winner
exterior

interior

Last edited: