Quantcast

im glad im a dude

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
One of the girls in that video sounded like a wookie.

*BTW* Why is there a video of a bunch of girls getting waxed?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
lovebunny said:
i keep my area shaven. id never ever wax it.
Okay, this thread is losing it... haha. Sometimes shaving hurts becuase the little stubs come back and mess with your clothing. That sucks.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
No. The junk is for 2 things. And admiring is *NOT* one of 'em......... :D

-S.S.-

I was reading in Jane magazine an interview with some aesteticians (please feel free to correct that spelling if I'm wrong) and they said that a lot of men get completely waxed cuz the absence of hayer makes the junk look bigger...how pathetic is that...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
I was reading in Jane magazine an interview with some aesteticians (please feel free to correct that spelling if I'm wrong) and they said that a lot of men get completely waxed cuz the absence of hayer makes the junk look bigger...how pathetic is that...
Well it doesn't help when you're hung like a pimple:think: Oh well it's all I got. Just gotta make the best of it :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Well Jane is a chicks magazine...has stuff about clothes, shoes, make up, travel...it's not one of those rag on dudes magazines like Cosmo....and it's got a little bit of an edge of smart assness...It's a good chicks magazine...
Is it 96% advertisement? I hate those magazines that you can't find a friggin' article for all the goddam ads for worthless crap. :mumble:

-S.S.-

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Curb Hucker said:
at least you're honest :eek:
Why lie, look at it this way for all you young kids out there.....If you boast about the size of your Johnson (thats funny Don Johnson) and you end up with a chick who actualy knows what the hell she's doing, you'll be the bud of her jokes to her friends. If you say your small, theres not a high expectation when she see's it. Plus she may be very pleasantly supprised :thumb: