Quantcast

I'm going to be a Dad

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
If you're gonna be a dick take that hideous face out...the exorcist one lest you be confused on which hideous face I meant...I am SCARED of the exorcist face.
Regan just wants to be your buddy.

Hey, want to see her crucifix?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Okay, I clearly missed something with this photo that has currently spanned two people's avatars and has been reacted to several times by dhg.

What's going on here?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
binary visions said:
Ah.

Not as interesting as I'd expected. Why'd dhg want the other avatar taken down?
I put it up un-improved. Her friend "would have killed her" if she saw the picture being used as an avatar by a creepy guy on a bike board.

Said creep was disappointed, but respectfully changed it to the delightful avatar you see here.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
No I wasn't...it's just embarassing.
Shouldn't be. I think it is damn funny, and not in a laughing at you kind of way. Of course we can't laugh with you because you are not laughing.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Are you KIDDING me? I died laughing when I saw H8R's...that would be one uptight mother f'r to NOT laugh at that...and you know how I feel about that...
I can offer you this to chop...

Me on a bike in a bike store:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
Are you KIDDING me? I died laughing when I saw H8R's...that would be one uptight mother f'r to NOT laugh at that...and you know how I feel about that...
Who the hell is that in YOUR avatar...H8R or someone else?

Musical avatars; this seems like fun!

Here is a pic of me drunk at my client's most recent Christmas Party-

Somebody photochop in a monkey humping my ear or Regan's head spinning or a burning blunt or something else cool. Certainly somebody out there wants my ugly mug attached to every fanciful thought that flashes across their synapses, right?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Who the hell is that in YOUR avatar...H8R or someone else?

Musical avatars; this seems like fun!

Here is a pic of me drunk at my client's most recent Christmas Party-

Somebody photochop in a monkey humping my ear or Regan's head spinning or a burning blunt or something else cool. Certainly somebody out there wants my ugly mug attached to every fanciful thought that flashes across their synapses, right?

If I were good at it, I'd do it LL...I don't have any mad photoshop skillz.

and yes...it's h8r...I think he really wants to be in someones avatar...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
I think Regan wants to cuddle with you. You can play ouiji with her tonight.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
If I were good at it, I'd do it LL...I don't have any mad photoshop skillz.

Well now I do, too! Going once...going twice...who wants to be the lucky soul tasked with bearing my visage like a cross to Golgotha. You're even getting me in one of my intoxicated, pensive poses FOC!

EDIT: Speaking of which, I only have 75 more minutes of happy hour pricing. Gotta run because my hour of swilling needs at least 15 minutes of preparatory thirst-induction! :evil:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
thats just so creepy looking...I hated your avatar anyway, now it's even worse...
Yeah.

Say hi to Captain Howdy for me.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
dh girlie said:
I wanna know why we didn't hear about the mother of the kid...is it the whacked out one in the garter belt? Is it the lesbian who wanted you to knock her up? What's the scoop?

Well, I'm happy for you...Congratulations. Just give us the dirt...

Neither one, this is someone else that has become a big part of my life. I'm glad that this happened under these circumstances and not with the others.