Quantcast

I'm going to be an uncle!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hmm, finally know who the monkey's uncle is in Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle.

Congrats all!

Wait...you and Da Peach are somehow related?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Another human with 1/4 of your DNA? I can't applaud that, sorry.

That poor kid...
It is statistically possible that the child will share no genes with MMike , we can only hope. Too bad the genetics for personality do not reside in the mitochondria.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
cool deal...my older brothers two year old asks me "pull my finger" every time he sees me....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am an uncle 11 times over. It is over-rated, mostly because 10 of the neices/nephews retain my sisters kids. Much like their parents they are flaming radioactive trainwrecks. My brothers kid is pretty damn awesome though.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I think at this stage, I dare say I'm a little more.....I don't even know what to call it....in tune with what he's getting into.

None of it was really real for me until we brought Emily home from the hospital. It wasn't really happening TO me...it was happening around me. And based on his responses....and just how similar we actually are....I'll venture to say that it will go down in a fairly similar way for him.

I however being the seasoned pro, am probably, more outright giddy than he is at this stage of the game. ........of course I could be wrong....