Quantcast

I'm going to Price Club, what should I get?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
two pound jug of mixed nuts (without peanuts).
container of jalapeno hummus (you'll need some bread to go with it)
48 pack of toilet paper
6 pound package of boneless chicken breast
beef jerky
bottled water
50 pack of DVD-RW's
a couple of DVD's (Meet the Fockers just came out)

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
DRB said:
Get some car tires and make tables out of them.
And some cement blocks and railroad ties to make a fence to keep rednex from parking on your grass. Very popular yard addition in neighborhoods around these parts. Normally the type of neighborhood where a natural disaster will occurr, and you will have a chance to be interviewed on the news, proudly showing off appoxiamately 3 1/2 teeth.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
condoms, cheap 30 pack of keystone and coors sent to my dorm via fed ex overnight, candy, gum, shaving cream and blades, taquitos, rotissery(sp?) chicken, turkey legs, etc etc and a keggerator

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dexter said:
condoms, cheap 30 pack of keystone and coors sent to my dorm via fed ex overnight, candy, gum, shaving cream and blades, taquitos, rotissery(sp?) chicken, turkey legs, etc etc and a keggerator
Dude - if someone else was buying the beer, you'd ask for Keystont Lite and Coors? WTF? :confused:

-S.S.-

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Oooooooo............A new bike!! I hear the people that work at Price Club are actually genius bike mechanics. :blah: Not to mention you can't get a better bike than what is at a warehouse store.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BigMike said:
Which is exactly why I need to buy condoms at price club......... I think you can get a pack of 100 :D

Come on, you know how it is with those shiksas!
It wasn't the quanity. Sure, 100 sounds about right for a month. But it was an issue of size. I don't think they sell the x-large versions you need BigMike.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
LordOpie said:
Dude, you're getting a new bike from Price Club.
On a somewhat barely related side note..... I saw bikes for sale at King Soopers the other day. :think: W T F?!? A grocery store has bikes for sale.... :nuts: Am I missing something here?

Shopping list:
dozen eggs
milk
bread
salsa
bike

:dead:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morryjg said:
On a somewhat barely related side note..... I saw bikes for sale at King Soopers the other day. :think: W T F?!? A grocery store has bikes for sale.... :nuts: Am I missing something here?

Shopping list:
dozen eggs
milk
bread
salsa
bike

:dead:
What you neglect to mention is that the bikes were cheaper than the *good* cheese....... :think:

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Dude - if someone else was buying the beer, you'd ask for Keystont Lite and Coors? WTF? :confused:

-S.S.-
First time you made sense in a while. :think:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Cereal is way cheaper at places like that, cheese (in huge amounts) is also a fav of mine to get. Toilet paper, and paper towels are good because you dont have to go buy them again forever. O yeah get the gatorade powder that makes 9 gallons of gatorade for only like 9 dollars, I love that stuff.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
LordOpie said:
It wasn't the quanity. Sure, 100 sounds about right for a month. But it was an issue of size. I don't think they sell the x-large versions you need BigMike.

Opie, I thought we vowed to silence! I hope my "girlfriend" never reads this thread!

I think the best score of the day at Price Club was a 100 pack of Kodak Glossy Picture paper for $19.99 :thumb:

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
get

back bacon
a case of BBQ sause
the 5 gallon bucket of ranch dressing
a 20lb bag of frenchfries
the box of 100 garbage bags
a cople pairs of cargo pants
a new camp grill
steel toed boots
a package of socks
a package of underware
a trucker jack (very useful)
a case of motor oil
and a 120 peice socket set with carry case

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Don't forget the lame 2HP go-carts or the poorly crafted deathtrap, trampoleen
only 99.99! as seen on TV

Price club may not be held responsible for you stupidity.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
plenty of fruit
cashews
propel water
steaks!!!!
yoshida sauce
dvd
razor blades
orange juice