Quantcast

I'm going....

J

JRB

to breakfast with Julie and our friend, Jennie, from Austin. Then I am going to jump my squishy bike off of stuff. Then I will come back and have lots to say, before resting to get up early to go to Austin with Wumpus on Sunday. I may go to the office to straighten my desk too.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I hope to make the ride tomorrow if my f'n big toe quits hurting.

I was bounding up the front steps when eveything went wrong. Thought at first that I ripped the toenail off since blood was coming out from all around the nail, but now I think that I just really jammed/broke it. Good thing I had the window up in the storm door or I might have spent the evening in the ER.

Didn't ride this morning because it started bleeding again when I was loading up the bike.

J

JRB

Dude - you don't want to miss this ride because of your toe. :think:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i was gonna go to the KKK rally today, but decided i needed to go to Target more than i needed to go to the KKK rally. anyone ever been to one? i was curious to see how things go down at those. especially one here in hippie-ville. silent protests? tear gas and violent outbreaks?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
the Inbred said:
i was gonna go to the KKK rally today, but decided i needed to go to Target more than i needed to go to the KKK rally. anyone ever been to one? i was curious to see how things go down at those. especially one here in hippie-ville. silent protests? tear gas and violent outbreaks?
The last one I saw on the news was called off due to protestors, so the protestors themselves started rioting and attacking the police...

So if you do go, just be careful which crowd you hang with.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
Dude - you don't want to miss this ride because of your toe. :think:

I'm going to stay in town and try to ride at Cameron. I might even wait until noon if you want to head this way instead. Otherwise, I have to go early to beat the chickies.