Quantcast

I'm gonna run for the Mayor of Vegas

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My buddy in Vegas somehow talked me into running for Mayor of Las Vegas.

If you're local, please vote for me, even if it is a sham attempt at getting elected.

I will enact Monkey friendly laws, erect a Colonade somewhere in Vegas, and will promise to keep it to less than 4 intern scandals per month.

Thank you for your support.

You can find my candidate page over on Facebook, 'cause we're awesome like that.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Having seen the picture you posted on there of you riding in a thong, I recant any comment I may have made about this being awesome.

*cue "what has been seen cannot be unseen" picture*

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
sounds awesome, if you win, there needs to be one of those DH races inside a building down flights of steps and ****.

BTW I'm taking your WWHRD picture from the facebook page. In Rollins we trust.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My politics?

I like guns, strippers, am pro abortion, dislike high taxes, think that parking meters are the devil, once a year we should have an "amnesty day" where there are no major laws enforced. I think that you should be able to pee in your own front yard if nature calls, I think Megan's law is a good idea. I think taxing beer and gas should be considered carnal sins.

I'd steal a page from Hunter S Thompson's play book when he was trying to get elected sheriff of Aspen and say "We rip out all of the asphalt down town and force everyone to get around on bikes."

Nothing major will happen during my administration. Don't be looking at me for broad sweeping reforms or for me not to be having a lot of sex all over town. If that's what you're looking for, you're going to be disappointed.

Think JFK's regime, but without all of the pesky work ethic.