Quantcast

I'm gonna snap!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I am so freaking SICK of the hags that I work with! "How was your weekend? I see you didn't get hurt riding your mountain bicycle" Over and over and over, the same inane conversations every freaking monday. I scowl, ignore them. Nothing works... Do you just run out of things to say after 50?

Oh, and now the lemon tarts are being unveiled...today is gonna be very long...

:help:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
yeah man happy freakin monday...I've got a bunch of crazy birds here too, they think it's cute that I ride bikes all weekend and come in thrashed just about every monday. If I wasn't so fatigued I would wring their flabby necks...

Whoa. Need more coffee. :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stinkyboy said:
I am so freaking SICK of the hags that I work with! "How was your weekend? I see you didn't get hurt riding your mountain bicycle" Over and over and over, the same inane conversations every freaking monday. I scowl, ignore them. Nothing works... Do you just run out of things to say after 50?

Oh, and now the lemon tarts are being unveiled...today is gonna be very long...

:help:
LOL

I bet they all know it bugs the crap out of you, my guess they have a bet going on which one of them will make you flip out 1st !

hahaha

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
douglas said:
LOL

I bet they all know it bugs the crap out of you, my guess they have a bet going on which one of them will make you flip out 1st !

hahaha
Years ago (The Regan Years) I worked with this guy, that wouldn't talk to anyone and just listen to Rush Limbaugh on his headphones. I would come in and say things like "Hey John, did ya hear Ol Ronnie Regan got caught with a crack pipe" just to piss him off. Everyone in the office knew I was to be the first to go when he came in with an Uzzi...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I came in this morning to the greeting of "So how's mountain biking? Didn't break your leg again did you? He he" Same greeting every monday since last year when I actually did break the leg.

Conrad, I am so there. Somedays I feel like I am working for the Bobs. "Is it good for the company?" Ack!

I get the same thing as well man. All you can do is just smile, say "Yep" and walkaway. We're like the car/train wreck you know? We walk in all banged up and everyone has to gawk, check us out and comment on our appearance. They're just living vicariously through us. Make the most of it...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
SkaredShtles said:
You a whiny beyotch. :nopity:
I guess it takes a dulled brain to put up with a routine like this. You must be the employee that enjoys mindless office prattle while commenting on how good the lemon tarts are. I wish I were more like you!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stinkyboy said:
I guess it takes a dulled brain to put up with a routine like this. You must be the employee that enjoys mindless office prattle while commenting on how good the lemon tarts are. I wish I were more like you!
Naw - my office mates ride! :eviltongu

Sucks to be you, yah whiny bahstid. :D

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
This morning the head sales guy says "You know you really ought to pack on the pounds if your serious about downhill" Oakay...