Quantcast

I'm in elementary school again!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
This email just arrived......ridiculous.

I'm waiting for the assembly day when a group of hip and cool teens do skits and sing songs to keep us off drugs....

Health & Safety Committee Monthly Day

In keeping with this month's H&S theme of "My physical fitness and well-being", a special activity, organized by the Health & Safety Committee, will be taking place tomorrow, February 23.

Here's what's happening: VASY, the blue mascot you see in the posters on the Health and Safety Department's bulletin boards, will be visiting tomorrow between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. You are invited to drop by the Employee Dining Room, between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm, to meet VASY and discuss some of your good lifestyle habits with him. VASY will then take a tour of the plant and offices to show you some special exercises.

So please come and say hello to VASY tomorrow, Thursday, in the Employee Dining Room, between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. For more information, please consult this address:

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
well... someone's probably happy that they have a paying job to be a mascot..............

other than that.... this is ridiculous.

I think you should attend and ask absurd questions.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
I would suggest combining VASY with goatse via photoshop and then printing, and then wearing, your very own tee shirt to this exciting event.

You need to come up with some catchy phrase like "VASY takes it up the butt for health!"

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
MMike said:
This email just arrived......ridiculous.

I'm waiting for the assembly day when a group of hip and cool teens do skits and sing songs to keep us off drugs....

Health & Safety Committee Monthly Day

In keeping with this month's H&S theme of "My physical fitness and well-being", a special activity, organized by the Health & Safety Committee, will be taking place tomorrow, February 23.

Here's what's happening: VASY, the blue mascot you see in the posters on the Health and Safety Department's bulletin boards, will be visiting tomorrow between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. You are invited to drop by the Employee Dining Room, between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm, to meet VASY and discuss some of your good lifestyle habits with him. VASY will then take a tour of the plant and offices to show you some special exercises.

So please come and say hello to VASY tomorrow, Thursday, in the Employee Dining Room, between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. For more information, please consult this address:
Reminds me, vaguely, of the South Park episode with the Sexual Harassment Panda....You could be the one to show VASY to the Land of the Misfit Mascots in the building behind the local FOE....

Why not just disseminate a company wide email with an attached powerpoint presentation outlining that it's bad to take it in the a$$ from horses.....