Quantcast

im in shock

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so my mom just told me she had some bad news, turns out last night my little cousin was at a party on the beach, they took 2 cars home and i guess they were racing. when they got to the bumpy part of the 52 one of them lost control and flipped. my cousin and another person who were in the back seat were ejected and killed.

i have never had a time where i feel no emotion at all. i dont know what to do. he was supposed to turn 19 next month.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/apr/05/fatal-accident-on-state-route-52/

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just pray, it doesn't have to be to anyone or anything. Talk to your cousin. I go out in the woods and built little memorials. Sorry for your loss.....

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
i cant help but be angry at the driver. i understand that theyre young and these things happen, but the area they did it in is the dumbest possible place. its build on a landfill so its constantly sinking and shifting. it gets repaved every year or so. driving through there at 70mph is like a rollercoaster, i cant imagine what its like at 110. i wouldnt be surprised if they got airborne.

i did ALOT of stupid stuff when i was younger, but for some reason i always had something against street racing. i feel so bad for my aunt and uncle. anthony and his brother were adopted by them 13 years ago, his brother went off the deep end last year and has disappeared and now this happens.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose loved ones at any age, but even more difficult to wrap your head around at such a young age. more good vibes and prayers coming your way.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
My best advice is to think about things rationally. Sorry for the loss man, I know some similar feelings.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Sorry to hear about it. In my business, we see the worst of these types of things. There really is no logic to any of it. As adults, we all know that it can all change in a single heartbeat. I've been on the living end of a viscous and stupid accident. I've had friends not come out of a simple fender bender.

In the end, it's all in God's hands and we can't wrap our minds around the purpose. We can only look at those around us and find solace in their company and give thanks for the time we had while those that have passed were with us.

If you can help it, try not to blame the driver. It will not bring anyone back or bring your family any peace. Just love those you have more and pay respect to those who are gone.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
today has just been a whirlwind of emotions. I only lasted an hour and a half at work. I don't even know what to think. There is a vigil tonight but its going to be a media frenzy. I'm just glad I'm able to be with my firends. I dtopped by ballast point and picked up a couple growlers on my way there. I think I'm just going to hang out and drink some sculpin tonight. It feels good to have just a little bit of normalcy. my brother and I are going to get together and kick back a couple beers on Saturday at his easter party, I thinkthat will help me cope a little.

I'm trying so hard to not be angry at the driver, its just hard to see so many young lives ruined so quickly and easily.