Quantcast

I'm in the market for new pedals-these any good?

Victor

Chimp
Jan 31, 2010
Arad, Romania
They are all HT pedals basically with different logo's actually, HT is a big pedal producer from TW ;)
These in particular look like the Nano series, I just got a pair of AN03TS you can check all models on their website >here<. The AN01TS is a bit more expensive but a pair weighs at 374g which is ok.

And there are the lightweight MN06SS with Ti spindle that weigh only 280g a pair at ~120$ ;)

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
They are all HT pedals basically with different logo's actually, HT is a big pedal producer from TW ;)
These in particular look like the Nano series, I just got a pair of AN03TS you can check all models on their website >here<. The AN01TS is a bit more expensive but a pair weighs at 374g which is ok.

And there are the lightweight MN06SS with Ti spindle that weigh only 280g a pair at ~120$ ;)
Word. I wonder why so little people know about ht outside of eastern europe. Here 50% of what people get for dh is HT as people are not willing pay extra 30% for a rebrand. Im rocking the wah wahs only because I got a deal on them. In other case Id be on ht already.

frorider

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
cali
a lot of guys around here ride the Superstar Components CNC Nano Thru Pin Pedals

they are basically a copy of the kona wah wah pedals and seem to hold up pretty well.
lots of colours, decent quality, cheap as fcuk.

interesting, like a wah wah but with an additional brace in the middle (which apparently adds around 20 grams of weight vs the wah wah).

edit to add: don't forget that the kona's have 10 pins, including 2 pins near the spindle.

Last edited:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I have them and they have been great. Especially nice for use in really nasty conditions that would destroy a normal ball bearing. With the bushing, you just pop the clip, clean and lube, and reassemble. Takes 5min.
Yes they get a little sloppy, and that bothers some people. For me, it's not an issue.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
does anyone know where you can get the hex-head bottom pins that they have in the answer pedals?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I have them and they have been great. Especially nice for use in really nasty conditions that would destroy a normal ball bearing. With the bushing, you just pop the clip, clean and lube, and reassemble. Takes 5min.
Yes they get a little sloppy, and that bothers some people. For me, it's not an issue.
Are you talking about the superstar pedals?
You can't even buy them in the US can you?
I know on their website, they say they will not ship to the US, and I don't see them for sale anywhere else.
Too bad, because they look nice, and go for cheap in the UK.