Quantcast

i'm in the middle of class...

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
and i just realized i stepped in dog crap...and now i'm constantly getting a wiff of it...and i can't get out to get it off....no wonder the hottie next to me in the computer lab moved to another computer, i had my legs crossed with the dog crap foot pointing right to her

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
one time my college roomate's cat used his tee shirt drawer as a litter box and peed all over his stuff...

he didnt realize it until he was sitting in the middle of Linear Systems class... LOL!

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
one time my college roomate's cat used his tee shirt drawer as a litter box and peed all over his stuff...

he didnt realize it until he was sitting in the middle of Linear Systems class... LOL!
Cat piss is about as fun as skunk spray. A couple of years back I had to toss a pair of pretty nice Luccheses because a chick's cat decided to mark the territory.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

Meth labs smell like cat piss. Are you sure it was cat piss?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Don't clean that shoe.
Continue to wear it to the same class and see how long it takes for someone to say something.
And you should definitely hit on the hottie. You won't get a date but the expression on her face will be priceless.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Day after my 21st birthday I showed up to class with vomit all over my shirt. I had passed out on my floor with a jacket on and didn't realize I was all pukey until I took it off. I was actually supposed to give a presentation that day but lucked out. The prof was out sick and a TA was just there to go over lab problems.