Quantcast

I'm leaving Socal. . .

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
So I'm graduating, and since I have about 8 weekends left to me in sunny southern california, I need a list of trails that I can't go without riding. I would hate to leave the area and miss something really world class, so if you want to nominate your trail, throw up a post (or send me a PM for super secret spots - i'm leaving and i promise I wont tell every grom in the 909 where your dh run is).

Guided tours or good directions would be much appreciated.

So lets hear it. . . I need fresh dirt. Shuttle runs only cause I dont do climbing.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dang man. I had a ton of fun riding with you. I hope your future is bright and that success follows you wherever you go.

You headin back to D.C.?

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
yep, dc will be the first stop. i hope to scrape a few dollars together and then head for south america. . . try to teach english and wander around for a few months then come back and go grad school shopping.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
skatetokil said:
yep, dc will be the first stop. i hope to scrape a few dollars together and then head for south america. . . try to teach english and wander around for a few months then come back and go grad school shopping.
That sounds like a grand time! Hey, maybe you 'll end up back in SoCal for grad school. One never knows...

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
one never does, although most of the good public policy schools are on the other coast. . . which is lame. dont they know the weather is much nicer here?