Quantcast

im like a nascar driver

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
so get my jetta today, first time out found my favourite twisty road. its low traffic and oodles of fun. so i let loose in my jetta. did a dowhill into a flat turn to fast and road a snowbank like a wallride. missed a telephone pole by maybe a foot and cracked the front bumper of the car. waiting for my friend in a pickup with a toe bar he was literaly two seconds away when a cop pulls up. 2 point ticket for careless driving. my parents arent happy

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
NASCAR is for wimps - I drove formula one when I was in monaco:

We were there the week after the race and the track was still set up. After about 3 laps we realized we weren't the only ones driving the circuit.

And I didn't smash the car into a snowbank, so 2 extra points there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You're not like a NASCAR driver, you're like a feckless twit.
no, he's exactly like a nascar driver.... horrendous grammar, inbred, poor taste in fashion, AND he lives on a farm. With goats. How do rednecks practice safe sex? They mark the goats that kick. PSP still hasn't learned this lesson.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Am I going to have to get a clear rubber bubble to put around my car now? Now that he's driving and has a car and in the same state, I'm kind of afraid to leave my house.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
You fvcked up your lower valance too. At least the car is so ugly it doesn't matter. I would've killed to have that car, or one comparable when I was your age...your parents should sell it.

Idiot.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
wow, you are an idiot. i hope your parents take the car away from you before you hurt yourself or someone else.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Maybe it's just me, but I'd be thoroughly embarrassed to post a thread like this if I were you.

Grow the fvck up. You're lucky noone got hurt or killed.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
ok my biggest problem with that turn was this. the car is a standard trans, i have been driving a standard trans with my pops for over a year now, and on the tractor (its a lot different) for 5 or so years now. i have never had to try "saving" the car in that situation before. i gave my best, and i did get lucky.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
ok my biggest problem with that turn was this. the car is a standard trans, i have been driving a standard trans with my pops for over a year now, and on the tractor (its a lot different) for 5 or so years now. i have never had to try "saving" the car in that situation before. i gave my best, and i did get lucky.
huh? so you blew out the turn because the car is a manual, yet you have been driving with standard transmissions for a while?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
The extraction probably went something like this:

I like that it didn't occur to them that pulling it through the biggest part of the snow bank might not have been the best way to go about that. Idiots.