Quantcast

i'm lookinf for some stuff not trails just parts

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
so i thought i would throw this up here to see if anybody local has some stuff to get rid of. I am building a dh rig for my girl friend and am in need of a few things

seat post 31.5mm
chain ring 110mm bolt and the smaller the better i have a 44 or 46 but ist ways to big for me let alone her or a spider for an older xtr crank in 104mm 0r 94mm
a chain guide i preffer e 13 but also open to mrp it will need to fit which ever spider i end up with or if anyone whats to trade my xtr for a crankset and guide setup i might think about it
i aslo need a 9spd shifter i have deraller and a good cassette
rear shock 7.5 eye to eye with 2" stroke
handle bars 1.5" rise or less

i would like to keep the build cost down but i don't expect to get everything free thanks

Casey

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
hey thanks for the offer but $220 is a little higher than what i was looking to pay but if i come into a little extra $i8 will let you know other wise i could could give you $150 tops

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I have a LX 9sp shifter (less the shift indicator window thingy - it's trailside somewhere in greater PacNW) that you can have. It works just fine. Not quite as fine as my new SRAM stuff. All the same, this shifter has quite the resume as far as places it's been.

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Check Santa Cruz's website for shocks. I know for a while they were selling 4ways for $99. Don't know if they had the size you need but doesn't hurt to look.

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
I got a Fox RC off a big hit you can have ex the spring (I think it is the right size) I think I also have a rear hayes as well (sold the front one)...PM me if interested.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Swinger 4 Way- used for about a year, perfect condition, i just took off the decal on the resevoir because it was peeling off- Yours for $140 today

edit- sry mine is 8.25

Jun 18, 2004
I can donate a cassette... posibly a twist shifter and old style truvativ roller guide (rollers on top and bottom)... if I can find them

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
If you need a fork I have a Marzocchi Drop Off Triple for $125obo. Great beginer Freeride and DH fork, served me well, from Galbraith to Whistler to the Shore. Just selling cause I got a new :banana: :monkeydance:Boxxer:banana: :monkeydance:

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
you have a 9 spd shifter that pimp gold lx yo but i will keep an eye out for ya at work if you have needs i can look for stuff at work just pm me and i will see what i can do i will look for that spider for you tomorrow oh yeah i have a ruktion crank but its a 175 that i would let go for CHEEP like $20 brand new with 36t chainring to boot oh and some hayes mechanicals too cheep also