Quantcast

I'm looking for a used DH frame guys

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
I want something to replace my bullit... looking for something a little more DH oriented. I've got around 750$ to spend.. looking for a medium sized frame

get at me

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
just a bit over your budget, but at this point in the game i'm willing to negotiate fairly substantially. 07 Intense Socom Med. Shoot me an offer.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
I've got an 08' Morewood Izimu, in a long that I am going to be selling complete very soon. If you were interested in selling your whole bike and going for a full upgrade it's going to be a fairly stupid deal. Msg if you are interested.

shroomtoon

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
I have an 05 Stab supreme in a med.. Comes w' floating brake and a rear wheel.. PM me if your interested.. complete bike or frame..

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
Is the 750.00 what you think you are gonna get for the Bullit? decent bullit should get 750.00. and you'd get a little more bike.

I'm wishing I could find a sweet deal on an 07 or 08 dhr or highline.

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
Is the 750.00 what you think you are gonna get for the Bullit? decent bullit should get 750.00. and you'd get a little more bike.

I'm wishing I could find a sweet deal on an 07 or 08 dhr or highline.
i've got 400 cash and will sell the bullit for 350

Last edited:

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
ran into some series car problems with my nissan..

can't any more :\
might have to sell the bullit if anyone is interested sigh

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
ran into some series car problems with my nissan..
What did you run into? This may be a Mtn bike Forum but some car geek/mechanics are lurking and may be able to help you save some coin on the repair stuff. I have a lift and garage to use for a very reasonable hourly rate ($15hr) Maybe you can turn this into a who can help me fix my car thread.

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
What did you run into? This may be a Mtn bike Forum but some car geek/mechanics are lurking and may be able to help you save some coin on the repair stuff. I have a lift and garage to use for a very reasonable hourly rate ($15hr) Maybe you can turn this into a who can help me fix my car thread.
it's a odd problem.. it won't start warm, only cold. I killed it on accident in a busy intersection.. had to sit at the light for 20 mins while dealing with some very pissed off drivers

She just won't crank over after she's been running for a while. 86 nissan pickup 2 wheel drive

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Have you had anyone (professional) look at it? sounds like a PCV or cold start diaphram (sp) issue. also, check your ground wires, should have one running from the battery to the frame and to the starter, maybe one to the engine block as well. Look for signs of corrosion or broken/melted wires. Check your dist cap, pop it off and look inside and see if the metal contact points are gummed up. Its going to be something in the ignition loop of the electrical circuit. Don't be afraid to call around to a few shops and explain whats happening. If they want you to come in for a diagnostic test (for money) keep moving untill someone can answer the question.

This sounds pretty simple problem really if you can find the issue specifically or find out what causes this then get the parts and do it yourself. I don't have a ton of free time but do have a ton of tools and have taken apart plenty of cars. I will ask a few friends and see if they have any idea. It does not sound that serious. Serious would be a knocking or a non running issue.. other then that its an easy fix if you can make it to seattle I can do my best to help you out repairing it if you are not a motor head. Would rather you fix this and have money for a bike then pay some shop to fix what really sounds simple. Feel free to PM me and I can give you my info to talk more directly.

Good luck