Quantcast

I'm melting

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
95* in the shade when we left the Marin county fair today. Brutal.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
mid 90's w/ high humidity here today. This will be my, i think, 7th year in a row working our 4th of July event/fireworks show at the lake. it's good extra money but having to wear the sweatbox/non-breathing ballistic vest and gear sure takes the fun out of getting paid to ride around and people watch ;)

one of these days i'm actually going to take off work and enjoy the holiday with my family...one day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
mid 90's w/ high humidity here today. This will be my, i think, 7th year in a row working our 4th of July event/fireworks show at the lake. it's good extra money but having to wear the sweatbox/non-breathing ballistic vest and gear sure takes the fun out of getting paid to ride around and people watch ;)

My class A's were suprizingly comfortable in the heat yesterday. I did drink 8 16oz bottles of water and 7 20oz bottles of Gatoraide [all nicely chilled] during the event.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Not too hot where I was, Butcher Ranch at 6500 feet.

I was with the Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship, preparing the course for the Downieville Classic.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
WA hit 80 for the first time in over 300 days last weekend. It is currently 80* outside. I am a happy mother bear.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Does everyone west of the Cascades pretend that the rest of the state doesn't exist? :D
Hhahahaha! Whoopsy! I almost put "Western" WA...

Edit: EASTERN WA has amazing weather, and is WAY cooler than Western WA. (Frenchman Coulee, Rodeo, Sunshine, Real seasons, and a plethora of Mtn Bike Trails...)

WESTERN WA has been crappy, cold, and wet. If it weren't so close to Whistler I'd drag my husband outta here the other 300 days of the year! But it's got some cool stuff too I guess.