Quantcast

I'm moving to Austin!!!

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
That is right Stinky Monkey is moving to Austin on Aug. 10th. I am looking forward to riding with you guys and gals. And meeting up with all the Monkeys I met in Comfort.

I will be turning wrenches full time at Ozone Bikes starting on Aug. 14th or 15th.

I'm looking for volunteers to show me around on the trails and streets.
Thanks
Kevin

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
hey man, Ozone's on Guadalupe, right? are they on the same level as like BSS, inventory-wise? it's only a couple blocks from me now, but i'm too lazy to go check it out myself.

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
Originally posted by the Inbred
hey man, Ozone's on Guadalupe, right? are they on the same level as like BSS, inventory-wise? it's only a couple blocks from me now, but i'm too lazy to go check it out myself.
Yep Ozone is on Guadalupe. BSS? Is that the shop on Toomey?
If thats the one you are talking about we are not quite that big.

Kevin

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
yeah, Bicycle Sport Shop, on Toomey. there's also one on 183...

i guess i'll head over to Ozone one of these days to see what it's like.

there's a show on one of the austin local networks that has a guy from Ozone talking about all various types of bikes. pretty funny...he also did a thing on the Downtown Criterium a couple years ago that i made a few-seconds-cameo in. yeah, useless info...

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
AWSOME ! congrats on the move ... you'll love austin. I'll be able to hook up with ya'll next spring for some rides. Already buying parts for a new RIG.

sincerely,

Joel Hester
Dallas, Tx.