Quantcast

I'm moving to NC

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
can anybody reccomend some good trails to take my bighit on in the fayetteville area?

I'll be moving early next month, and am looking forward to get a little saddle time in.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I honestly don't think there's much in Fayeruit that warrants having a big bike...There used to be some stuff near an elementary school, but that's pretty much off limits now...

I really think you need to head up to Raleigh/Chapel Hill ways to find anything worth taking a Big Hit on...There's Legend Park in Clayton (about 45 min to a hour North of ya) which has some decent sized drops and some ladder bridges...There's Atlantic Ave. in downtown Raleigh which has got several big time stunts and a 6 pack of DJs...And Chapel Hill has got some bad azz stuff all over the place...

Go to www.trianglemtb.com and log onto the forums...Just click on a few threads in the Freeride section and you get the info. you need...

Welcome...

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
madbob said:
wow, after a quick google search it would appear that windrock is practically in fayetteville NC:rolleyes:
It still doesn't change the fact that it is the best you will get for a big bike. :rolleyes: