Quantcast

i'm moving to San Diego

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
yup, thats right. moving this month for a killer bike job. anyone looking for a roommate?
i'm clean, and work a lot. and sleep a lot. its like you'll never see me. but money will appear for rent
cheers!
Steve

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Too bad there are no trails down there... 'joking' There is a lot of fun looking trails there. I need to go.

When are you moving?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
yup, thats right. moving this month for a killer bike job. anyone looking for a roommate?
i'm clean, and work a lot. and sleep a lot. its like you'll never see me. but money will appear for rent
cheers!
Steve
Congrats Steve!!!!!!!!!! Hope it all works out great for ya!!! :cupidarrow:

No Diabloween???!!! :bonk:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Congrats. If you happen to get there between the 24th and the 29th you can ride with me too.
I'm heading down there to DRINK with you. My lard ass would get dropped so fast on an XC ride, and even faster on a DH ride. Damn I'm slow...

Yo TJ, what say we take Ol' JB out to Ocean Beach for some Hodads and beer?

edlubba

Chimp
Aug 1, 2006
im down! ill buy the burgers if you buy the brew!
uh... correct me if i'm wrong tj, but aren't you underage?... i might have to forward this conversation to your mother...hehehe... by the way... you owe brian $200bucks on the account of that bet you made him at your brothers wedding...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
steve i'm taking you out to drink before you leave and you're not allowed to leave until you're blacked out and can top the antics of burlyshirley.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
steve i'm taking you out to drink before you leave and you're not allowed to leave until you're blacked out and can top the antics of burlyshirley.
no thanks dude, i'll go out and drink. but not getting wasted. i still have a lot to do

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Check out the "Quiet Woman" when hunting for cougar.

www.urbancougar.com

Or just wait for them to hunt you, Wes knows all about this.
oh kickass, thanks, i'll look into it.

going on a light crusing ride with tonycalves tomorrow. i think, though he just got his cast off... anyone up to hang out?
i don't start work till monday. pm for my number....