Quantcast

I'm moving

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Yes, I am young. But I did my fair share of dating in high school and the little bit of college I went toEven from the very beginning, I had a feeling that my wife was the one I wanted to spend my life with.. However, until last night, I was totally happy being married. My wife is a year younger than I am, and while I will admit that feelings change, maybe, just maybe a little bit (Or a lot) of counseling may help us get back on track. My wife is not a quitter, she never has been, and I refuse to just let her give up without first making an honest attempt. If after going through counseling, things don't work out, so be it. I can say I tried, and can live with myself at the end of the day. No offense taken by the way Brian.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
But you really didn't answer my question......is SHE your first true love? I've been there as well as many others, I've had my heart ripped out of me a few times by girls I felt were the right one. I was dating a girl for 4 years, thought everything was jippity jippity and then I find out she started seeing her exboyfriend:angry: At that time she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I wanted to work things out in the worst way, but it never happened. Oh well, after the pain went away I started to date again and met the BEST girl in the world..................and I married her:love:

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
I forgot to throw that in. No she is not my first true love. But even if she was, I still feel as though I need to try. Again, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But we can say we tried. That's all I ask.

splat

Nam I am
Man that Sucks.

But also not to sound like a Jerk , How long have you been married ? and how long were you dating her before you got married ? where did you meet her ? I hate to say How many girls I dated I thought I was going to be spending a long/Life time with , only to have my Heart ripped out.

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
We've will be married for 20 months on Friday. We dated for 2 years and had been very good friends for 3-4 years before we even started dating.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
seems like a good background. my sis is 25 and shes got a kid and has been married for 3 er 4 years now. theyve got a nice lil fam goin on w/ 1 daughter and a lil boy on the way. there perfectly happy. course they dated all through college but there good

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
BrokenChain said:
I forgot to throw that in. No she is not my first true love. But even if she was, I still feel as though I need to try. Again, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But we can say we tried. That's all I ask.
Dude, she betrayed your trust. She should be the one begging to work things out not you. You really need to step back and look at the whole picture, I don't want to see you hurting more than you are. I'm just trying to give some advice here, us monkeys got to stick together.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Brian HCM#1 said:
Dude, she betrayed your trust. She should be the one begging to work things out not you. You really need to step back and look at the whole picture, I don't want to see you hurting more than you are. I'm just trying to give some advice here, us monkeys got to stick together.
I may be young and inexperienced but I agree with everything B-HCM1 has said so far.

quadricolour

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Cambria, CA
Brian HCM#1 said:
:stupid: Words of wisdom.