Quantcast

I'm nationwide

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Got back a couple weeks ago from a San Diego Beach wedding and just booked a New Jersey coast wedding for November. Isn't all the water over there radioactive or something?:help:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
BAH said:
Got back a couple weeks ago from a San Diego Beach wedding and just booked a New Jersey coast wedding for November. Isn't all the water over there radioactive or something?:help:
just got back from the vaca from hell...

84 VW vanagon sh!t the water pump in Downingtown PA... in an attempt to make sure the head gaskets didn't also get messed up, I loosened the coolant cap to let off some preasure... I did this a few times over the next 20 min. or so... the 3rd time nothing came out so I opened it a little more and nothing as I set my hand on the cap to loosen again the thing blew off causing 1st degree burns over my whole forearm and a little next to my eye. 2nd and 3rd degree burns from the crease in my wrist up about 5 inches:rolleyes: as I sat in the hospital talking to the doc, I asked if this would keep me from surfing in NJ he said "well burns are VERY susceptible to infection, and about the only place that has more contaminates than the ocean on the Jersey shore is the sewer!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I stayed out for 3 days but the waves were calling and I had to do it! My arm is fine though!

TO answer your question I know nothing about Radioactivity, I do know the doc said there is FUNK in there!

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Serial Midget said:
Oh... I was just about ready to bitch about my long commute... you stole my thunder. :monkey:
:D

I also got a gig shooting a wedding on home plate at Safeco field in a couple weeks :) It's funny, I've never been in either the
Seahawks or Mariners stadiums except for photoshoots.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BAH said:
New Jersey coast wedding for November. Isn't all the water over there radioactive or something?:help:
I've heard Bricktown/Point Pleasnt is nice, but that is coming from a biased source.