Quantcast

I'm new here.

• Last couple of days to enter the Ridemonkey Secret Santa!

Come exchange gifts with other monkeys! From beer, to light-up bike nuts, to custom machined holiday decorations, there's something for everyone. To participate, make sure you send your email by Moday, December 2nd.
    Click here for details and to learn how to participate.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2008
I saw that weird kid, pinkshirtphotos at Diablo a couple times this summer. I decided that because I am normal and don't make love to goats, get banned from Diablo, and crash my car doing stupid things, I should make White Shirt Photos. This is a completely straight company that knows how to spell and loves Pride and Prejudice.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
mmm, good try, but not really Friday-worthy.

And I'm bored as hell at work... literally, empty in-box.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I have half a mind to ban the both of you (not you opie). But it's time for happy hour. I suggest you concentrate your posts on something other than pinkshirtphotos. Registering to harrass another member is highly frowned upon.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I have half a mind to ban the both of you (not you opie). But it's time for happy hour. I suggest you concentrate your posts on something other than pinkshirtphotos. Registering to harrass another member is highly frowned upon.
$5 says it's a regular who's bored and trying to entertain us. I approve of the idea, but it failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.