Quantcast

I'm new here!

Bad Mojo

Chimp
Jun 22, 2003
Northeast Georgia
Actually it's GA Gal;) And no sorry I don't have any high paying jobs for anyone... But thanks again for the warm welcome. I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to become a member. Hope I made the right choice! :D :D

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Originally posted by CrAckErKorEan
Goofy boy

Ridemonkeys own half breed which one is it????:D :D

Personally I like the latter.
Nope havent picked the tickets up yet. Might at the end of the week. BTW were heading to DENVER!!!!.
I was going to call you half breed, but I didn't want you to think it really mattered or sound cruel.

rida

Chimp
Jul 17, 2003
i have a full suspension supercycle that i payed over $800 Canadian with al my upgrades. i will sell this bike for $700 with shipping included to anyone in canada. this bike is incredible for the beginenr rider who is daring and would like to try new things. i would drop any more then 8 feet with this. i did 8, and it was close but the landing and bike lasted and was very good. this is an incredible bike. frame is yellow, fork is red, rear suspension is red, and rear part of the bike is red. this bike is awesome. i am swtiching to hardtail. probably the best prices full suspension you will ever find.

CinderChk

Chimp
Apr 17, 2003
You don't wanna know
Originally posted by rida
i have a full suspension supercycle that i payed over $800 Canadian with al my upgrades. i will sell this bike for $700 with shipping included to anyone in canada. this bike is incredible for the beginenr rider who is daring and would like to try new things. i would drop any more then 8 feet with this. i did 8, and it was close but the landing and bike lasted and was very good. this is an incredible bike. frame is yellow, fork is red, rear suspension is red, and rear part of the bike is red. this bike is awesome. i am swtiching to hardtail. probably the best prices full suspension you will ever find.

Post it in the buy/sell forum... Not here