Quantcast

im new here

will_md

Chimp
Sep 12, 2004
westminster md
im new here but im going to snowshoe on either the 25 or the 2 do you guys stay overnite and if so were is there to stay besides the resort? can you camp anywere? im looking for somewhere on the cheap if you know what o mean thanks a lot guys

Zilla

Chimp
Aug 20, 2004
Dreaming
You can stay at Silvercreek (on the mtn) for camping, or you can stay at the blue spruce lodge. Call the mtn for pricing. Definately stay overnight because it is a long difficult drive through the mtns. Just an FYI, next weekend is the Blues, brews, and bbq fest, which is the last big weekend there prior to the winter. Have fun!!!

will_md

Chimp
Sep 12, 2004
westminster md
yeah i just put a giant stp 2 on layaway at performance bike in b more they were the only place i could find one i hope to have it by this weekend so i can get used to it before i go to snowshoe on the 2nd right now a have a clunker fuji from whites bikes i got last year rode a good bit of xc but have been getting into the urban/freeride deal and havent ridden xc for like 1 1/2 months

will_md

Chimp
Sep 12, 2004
westminster md
thanks a lot zilla this will be my first trip we are gonna leave fri and stay fri night ride all day sat and either drive home sat night or stay again not to sure yet

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
I moved to this ****ty area after a graduated (sigh) I used to live by Ski Liberty, my back yard was the golf course..now I live in cow country and still don't know many people around here. All the girls I see/know act like skanks and the guys think they are big thugs and the girls seem to like it so I try to keep to myself around here. Anywho..you know any of the guys from whites? Im in there all the time. It's a shame your going to SS this weekend, your missing out on the Red Bull Bike Battle in B-more, tons of riding and the party on saturday! When you get your bike e-mail me sometime, me and some city boys ride the harbor every friday night..and there's always the SHED!

will_md

Chimp
Sep 12, 2004
westminster md
im going to snowshoe on the 2nd and im definitly going to the redbull bike battle on sunday maybe we can hook up and ride when i get my bike, i know vaughn from whites he might go to snowshoe with us maybe ill see u at the redbull thing pm me or email me if you are gonna be there

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
I'll be there friday night riding, all day saturday because I have a project for school at the museum of visionary art then riding/checking out the course/party/night ride then watching the comp sunday (if there is no rain!) then riding the rest of the day...FUN FUN!