Quantcast

I'm not the only crazy freak...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051025/NEWS/510250318/1037

Griffin raises 9/11 questions

This past week, upward of 1,000 people heard David Ray Griffin speak in four cities throughout Vermont on the unanswered questions about the disaster on Sept. 11, 2001 at the World Trade Center. These are questions still being brought forth by the family members of the victims who died in the twin towers.

At each talk, many people asked hard questions concerning the implications that our government knew about this impending disaster prior to 9/11 and did not stop it, and was possibly involved in its cover-up.

Mr. Griffin, a theologian, professor and author, had believed that the hijacked airplanes and crashes were the work of terrorists from other countries until he came across a book with a timeline of all the 9/11 happenings by Paul Thompson. This set him on his own search, and he began looking at all the Web sites speaking of the disaster. He found there were family members of the victims who were not satisfied with the investigation. He listened to their stories that spoke of the extremely lengthy time it took for the government to start an investigation of this disaster that killed over 3,000 people. He heard of gag orders placed on people who wanted and still want to tell their stories.

Just this August, the lawsuit brought by The New York Times and family members to open the testimonies of fire and police personnel to the public was finally won, and we are now hearing the stories of "bombs going off" in and around the buildings before they collapsed.

Mr. Griffin spoke of the many other unanswered questions that the 9/11 Commission Report either did not address or gave answers differing from what officially had been told. "Why did it take 431 days before an investigation was started?" "Why were investigators not allowed at ground zero?" "How could the buildings come down in 16 seconds?" "How could the buildings collapse with 'dead center symmetry'?" "Why was the steel shipped almost immediately to China and India?" "Why was Building 7 'brought down,' when it was not hit by a plane?" and one of the biggest questions, "Why did our defense system, without doubt the best in the world, not intercept those airplanes?"

David Griffin went to Manhattan when he left Vermont where he continues speaking on these questions that have as yet not been answered. To get more information go to any of the Web sites that will come up when you type in "Questions on 9/11." Or read either of his books: "The New Pearl Harbor" or "9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions."

MARION FARRELL

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Mr. Griffin, a theologian, professor and author
Where, exactly, is he a professor?

To get more information go to any of the Web sites that will come up when you type in
Sounds like this journalist is extremely discerning about her sources...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
ohio said:
Where, exactly, is he a professor?
I don't know. I think he might be Canadian. Does it matter? He has good and valid questions which have not been answered.
Sounds like this journalist is extremely discerning about her sources...
Hey, it's the 'Rutland Herald'. It's a bastion of quality, independant journalism. :D

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Here is a snipet from Wikipedia, although it never mentions why such a thing would be done.

In The New Pearl Harbor, Griffin summarizes the work of other researchers who assert controlling elements of the US government were directly behind the terrorist attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center in New York City. He uses his training in logic to analyze the validity of their arguments. In the introduction, he makes it clear he has not verified the truth of all the premises of the researchers he cites and that he therefore cannot assess the soundness of all their arguments. He also clearly states the overall thesis of his argument: there should be a well funded and thorough-going investigation of all the questions raised.

In an interview with Nick Welsh, Thinking Unthinkable Thoughts: Theologian Charges White House Complicity in 9/11 Attack [1], Griffin analyzes charges that the US government sent airplanes into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, and these airplanes were only a cover for explosives that the US government had planted within the World Trade Center towers.

Griffin cites and analyzes the claims of others who believe the collapse of the WTC towers was a controlled demolition. He cites researchers who claim Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, outside Washington, D.C..

He cites researchers who imply the US government kidnapped and murdered the passengers on flight 77, considered by these researchers as missing and unaccounted for.

The second edition of The New Pearl Harbor contains additional material on the Saudi Arabian hijackers, Sibel Edmonds, his analysis of the official 9/11 Commission set up by the US government, and his belief that the US Government deliberately changed its standard rules for analyzing military intelligence in order to allow the nineteen hijackers to kill over three thousand Americans.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Changleen said:
I don't know. I think he might be Canadian. Does it matter? He has good and valid questions which have not been answered.
His position will help me guess as to how "good" and "valid" his questions are, and whether or not they HAVE actually been answered.

I could ask the question "Why was Changleen allowed by Dick Cheney to view top secret US government documents and why was a gag order issued against Tenchiro by Alberto Gonzales?" These would sound like valid questions, but would be extremely misleading...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
In that version, 'New Pearl Harbour' is the 'why'. See PNAC's site, which calls for 'a new Pearl Harbour' to reignite the American public's desire for agressive military action which will enable US imperialism. Pretty much worked, eh? If Bush wasn't such a looser, the US might have conquered half the middle east by now.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
ohio said:
His position will help me guess as to how "good" and "valid" his questions are, and whether or not they HAVE actually been answered.

I could ask the question "Why was Changleen allowed by Dick Cheney to view top secret US government documents and why was a gag order issued against Tenchiro by Alberto Gonzales?" These would sound like valid questions, but would be extremely misleading...
They seems pretty straightforward to me...