Quantcast

I'm On A Plane Sunday GMT

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Whatever floats your boat.

More drawers. Should be able to unpack stuff from the move more than a year ago. :nerd:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Another night of way too much sleep. I'm about to drag my ass to the rail trail for a run while wife walks the dog. Feeling better post-Ironman but still recovering. It's weird how something like that leaves you wrecked for a couple of weeks.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Monster bobcat just walked down the middle of our road upsetting the DSO. I guess that could have been what was making her bark in the night.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Wet leaf surfing is fun on a mountain bike, but even funner on a cyclocross bike! Surprisingly good traction for how skinny the tires are. Fun was had.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Threw my back out on Friday, been on the couch most of the weekend with a heating pad. So much for finishing up the XC bike and test riding this weekend. I can sit in my office chair now, so that's an improvement.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:eek: Yourself or with someone?
Me, 7 days of feeling like shit, I was over it. Surprise! I have the flu. So I’ve got that going for me, which is nice.

I believe his wife has an alien in her belly, or she did and it's escaped by now.

edit: or I might have the wrong monkey.
funny you should say that. We haven’t told anyone yet, but who better to share the news with than :monkey: Pretty early on yet.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
think I'm going to buy another set of weird chinese shifters to convert the flat bar bar bike to a drop bar gravel/allroad/monstercross/fat tire road bike. I don't get along with the flat bars anymore but can do drop bars all day. Besides, gravel bike sell better if I ever decide to get rid of it.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
hope you're feeling better soon
Thank you, sir.

You know what will help that? Another kid... :busted:
:twitch:

I'm just glad my wife didn't go into labor yesterday morning. I couldn't even walk. My back had dramatically improved since I started riding the gravel bike a few months ago. You know what I hadn't done in 3 weeks? Ridden the damned gravel bike.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
I would really like to have an app that uses my phone’s gps to tell me how far I walk in the evenings or for my training hikes that does not require setting up an account with password and social media bullshit. Don’t want to join any clubs for e-circle jerks, just wanna know my mileage, nothing else.
This is why my Strava profile is private. I probably miss out on some functionality, but I don’t care/want to be involved in the social media side of things. I’m sure there are better options for this, but it’s free.

ETA: I also don’t really want to advertise how slow I am.