Quantcast

Im out for a while

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
i over shot the big table at sea tac....dumped the bike mid air....and booom...broke both wrists, chipped three teeth, and got a major concussion....out for like 6-10 weeks........sucks a ton.....but..the bike is ok..and that is a good thing ...lol

Sep 8, 2004
Jesse that sucks! I was just joking about the suicide no-hander/no-footer thing. Hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery.

-James.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Holy crap!:eek: Healing vibes your way, Jesse!

I was in no hurry to tackle the big table before hearing this...especially when I'm uninsured.
Needless to say, I'm still in no major hurry. I'm sure it's sweeter than sweet when hit properly but, with my luck, I would either come up way short or too far more often than not.

p.s. - glad to hear the bike's ok!:)

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
That big table messed me up once and i swore never again now this just reafirms my view.

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Yikes :eek: That sucks dude. Made me re-hash my crash on the big step down. I came out with only a bumb on my head, cracked helmet, and some minor tears to my right shoulder. Think I may have had a minor concussion as my stomach was a little upset afterwards and when I stood up I had to sit right back down as I got dizzy.
Hope you heal up speedily. You'll be good to go before the summer ends

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
i can still kind of type.. it happened sunday night, i was on the new azonic hard tail...... being in two casts really sucks a lot but im managing pretty well with everything....should be out ofthe casts by june 8th or so....8th out of casts..9th out of school....and 10th is my bday....lol....shuld be a good three days..