Quantcast

I'm out-numbered...

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Doesn't anyone wait to be surprised in the delivery room anymore?? :confused:

I suppose that's hopelessly old fashioned, eh?
You are unfugginbelieveable. Who wouldn't think you are too retro grouch for an ultrasound, hippy???

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
You are unfugginbelieveable. Who wouldn't think you are too retro grouch for an ultrasound, hippy???
what's so unbelievable about not mapping out and planning every goddamn inch of yr life?

doesnt' anyone care for surprises anymore?

J

JRB

narlus said:
what's so unbelievable about not mapping out and planning every goddamn inch of yr life?

doesnt' anyone care for surprises anymore?
Apparently you and the hippy don't.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
Doesn't anyone wait to be surprised in the delivery room anymore?? :confused:

I suppose that's hopelessly old fashioned, eh?
I did with both kids and it was well worth the wait. The room/clothes thing is a crock. Neutral rooms like Tigger/Pooh, Elmo it's all good. Clothes, just take some back, it ain't no big deal.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
awesome congrats!!!

personally I would rather deal with a little cut and snip now then dealing with 15 yrs old boys wanting my daughter in the future

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
MMike said:
Jesus what the **** difference does it make? We wanted to know now. We have the technology. Whether it's a surprise now or 20 weeks from now, it's still a surprise.
Trust me dude,it would have been even more exciting to wait.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
MMike said:
Whatever...Yeah... the birth of my daughter is going to be SUCH a let down now...... The whole thing has been ruined....
There are very few awesome supprises left in life, and waiting to see what the sex of a child is one of them.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Brian HCM#1 said:
There are very few awesome supprises left in life, and waiting to see what the sex of a child is one of them.
Jesus Christ you're actually starting to piss me off. It was YOUR decision to do that with your kids. Great. Congratulations. This however was OUR decision.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
MMike said:
Whether it's a surprise now or 20 weeks from now, it's still a surprise.
No doubt.
I have always said this.
When you found out the sex of your child is a surprise no matter when you find out. But doing it early you can actually celebrate the "surprise" then as opposed to finding out right when you are dealing with all the drama of birth.