Quantcast

I'm out on Saturday

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I was sorta hoping wild beasts would be roaming the grounds, Coming to America style.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
You'll have at least 2 by the end of September guaranteed. Any moral ambivalence you might feel will be soothed by wearing crisply ironed undies every day.
I've already got two. They came with the place; we didn't really have much choice, unless I was gonna un-employ them while foresaking those crisp undies and my somewhat-managed grounds.

I was standing in my underwear in the living room when Jean-Baptiste showed up for work the first morning...I was like, "Oh, I guess we have a cook...?"

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I've already got two. They came with the place; we didn't really have much choice, unless I was gonna un-employ them while foresaking those crisp undies and my somewhat-managed grounds.

I was standing in my underwear in the living room when Jean-Baptiste showed up for work the first morning...I was like, "Oh, I guess we have a cook...?"
I think you dropped this "bwana"

Just remember the old adage (slightly changed) "a servant, a carpet and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be"

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I've never said who I work for... I used to be a gun-toting government stooge. Now--who knows??