Quantcast

i'm psychic

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Last night i was cleaning off the frame i'm going to sell. Being lazy i grabbed a steak knife to cut off a zip tie. My powers were pulsating from my brain warning me that i was going to stab myself the way i was doing it. Sure enough i stabbed the back of my thumb, sunk the blade in about a good 3/4 inch, blood everywhere.

Now that i know i have powers i'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket and get filthy stinkin rich. See all you losers later.:cool:

splat

Nam I am
Skookum said:
Last night i was cleaning off the frame i'm going to sell. Being lazy i grabbed a steak knife to cut off a zip tie. My powers were pulsating from my brain warning me that i was going to stab myself the way i was doing it. Sure enough i stabbed the back of my thumb, sunk the blade in about a good 3/4 inch, blood everywhere.

Now that i know i have powers i'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket and get filthy stinkin rich. See all you losers later.:cool:
Good luck with the lottery ticket

Did you write your name in blood on the wall ?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You may be able to see the future but are obviously powerless to prevent the inevitable. Skookum is fate's bitch-toilet-ashtray.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Skookum said:

just wondering.. at the time did you know you were going to make this stupid post???:p

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
WSU DH'er said:
how does one cut themself making cookies? last time I made cookies I don't remember a knife being involved in the process

you must be unfamiliar with the grotesque pseudo-cookies in a tube. just slice and bake.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Nice! I once cut halfway through my middle finger trying to pry two frozen hot dogs apart using a steak knife. There was blood all over the kitchen floor. Now I don't have any feeling in the finger from the cut to the tip. :thumb:

Unfortunately, no psychic powers predicted that. :( And no one told me running the hot dogs under cold water would break them apart. :mad:

I Are Baboon said:
Nice! I once cut halfway through my middle finger trying to pry two frozen hot dogs apart using a steak knife. There was blood all over the kitchen floor. Now I don't have any feeling in the finger from the cut to the tip. :thumb:

Unfortunately, no psychic powers predicted that. :( And no one told me running the hot dogs under cold water would break them apart. :mad:
Slamming them on the counter works just fine.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah, great, thanks, Encyclopedia Britannica. Where the hell were you 10 years ago when I nearly severed my finger off? :rolleyes:

:blah:

i find running them under cold water for about a milisecond works, and i didn't need the encyclopedia to tell me that.

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
:nopity: Wrap frozen hot dog in paper towel and nuke for 75 seconds. Might work for your finger too... :D
75 seconds in my microwave would render a hot dog a fossil.

*oh wait - do you have one of those first, really low powered ones from the 60s???

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
I like 'em pretty smoked.
Duct taping them to a road flare would yield the same results as 75 seconds in my microwave. You don't like 'em that smoked, do you??