Quantcast

I'm quite sure you all need a life.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Except for Laura, Skookum, Oly, Laura's husband, and maybe MMike. I would mention Serial Midget too, but he is busy selling Adidas and Nikes.

The southern hemispericals recieve honorable mention.

Has anyone seen Tenchiro?:confused:

J

JRB

Wait - I just read that you have MMike in your list. Your opinions don't matter to me. ;)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
ummbikes said:
Damn it!

Read the post, you are in the clear as a southern hemisperical. :nope:
Ah, Gee thanks.

It's true. On the weekend I went to a Rugby match, out for dinner and lunch (x2), nearly went to a party but it wasn't cool enough for me, used power tools to build stuff, sat in the Sun and drank beer, and generally had a life. Awesome.

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
loco said:
I sure wish you would put speedy back up.
I was in Houston a couple of weeks ago and didn't see any bi-lingual mice with sombreros, so I had to dispose of Speedy.

Besides I'm fat and lazy these days and my avatar was a lie really. What was the name of the fat lazy mouse from the same cartoon?

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Changleen said:
Ah, Gee thanks.

It's true. On the weekend I went to a Rugby match, out for dinner and lunch (x2), nearly went to a party but it wasn't cool enough for me, used power tools to build stuff, sat in the Sun and drank beer, and generally had a life. Awesome.
I have been playing with my buds Millermatic 135 as of late. It lays a sweet bead for sure. Isn't doing stuff fun? :thumb:

J

JRB

ummbikes said:
I was in Houston a couple of weeks ago and didn't see any bi-lingual mice with sombreros, so I had to dispose of Speedy.

Besides I'm fat and lazy these days and my avatar was a lie really. What was the name of the fat lazy mouse from the same cartoon?
I don't know, but you could always use Slowpoke Rodriquez...

Percy

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Christchurch NZ
Changleen said:
Ah, Gee thanks.

Just a normal Kiwi weekend then eh bro? :)

Chur chur. :D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
ummbikes said:
Except for Laura, Skookum, Oly, Laura's husband, and maybe MMike. I would mention Serial Midget too, but he is busy selling Adidas and Nikes.

The southern hemispericals recieve honorable mention.

Has anyone seen Tenchiro?:confused:

heck yes, first on the list.

for those of you who need to know what haaving a life consists of, i'll give you a run down.

Friday go to new grad student orientation luncheon, spend the rest of the day with your mother.

saturday, spend all day reading the book that you thought you didn't have for class. go to anthropology party and mingle with bunch of other geeks with the same interests.

sunday sleep off your semi hangover from aforementioned party, walk the dog and the husband to get some coffee. spend all afternoon studying with the hubby (me, lit searches. him, graphics tutorials) order a pizza and drink some beer. go to bed at 10 because you want to be able to get up early enough to run the dog and go grocery shopping the next day before you have to be at school looking for a printer because yours is constantly out of ink.

it's a non-stop party in these parts.

J

JRB

laura said:
i believe that being someone's e-bitch is the number one sign that you need a life.
Fine - I resign myself from being your e-bitch.