Quantcast

Im screwed

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
caputo1989 said:
So I went to a get together tonight and got really hammered (still am) and had to have a fellow monkey pick me up (eric tanny)
and didn't get home tilla few hours past my set curfew.
My mom is extreemly pissed at me. I never in trouble.:help: :help: :nopity:
So your mom is pissed that you broke curfew, but cool about you getting hammerd:think:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
If I was your dad you would have gained points for getting a ride home.

That was always a "get out of jail free" card with my daughter. For her and her friends to call me if they ever got too drunk to drive for a ride home. Some of her friends were so scared of retribution from their parents they would rather drive drunk than call them.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
go to your mom , apologize... say you were wrong and that you realize how wrong you were blah blah blah.. kiss up...

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Dude, relax that is a small stuff, sure your Mom is pissed but she'll get over it , Mom's always do, I would give anything to be in your shoes.

Think about it, your worried about your curfew, While I have to support my Family, Pay child support from my previous marriage, pay the IRS from when I was self employed, pay all my current bills and try to save for the future. I am sure the curfew is the easier road to hoe.......

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
LordOpie said:
Is your mom hot?

OH MY!

Just tell you mom that all your friends drink, and you if you didn't drink they'd all think you were a loser.

She'll understand

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
I have been in much worse scenerio's. Don't sweat it, theres nothing yo can do but just be chill about it.

Dan

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Yeah, I too have been in much worse scenes. No shots were fired, no one's in jail, nothing has been stolen, no decks have collapsed, you're not pregnant (I hope), she didn't find you with drugs, scales, or baggies, and you're not beat down. Turn this into a good thing and wow her with your amazing responsibility to call a friend. Tell her that you won't stop drinking till the day you die, and now that you don't need to hide it, the "bond of trust" is now that much stronger. Ask her about her first drinking experiences. This will lead to your parents buying you beer. Trust me, this is good. Plus, things always look better in the morning, minus dry heaving.