Quantcast

I'm SLACKIN AWE week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
I just stopped in from my week at the beach to add some lib to keep things from becoming monotonous.

As to today's menu, the same as it was yesterday and the day before... Sunshine and BOOZE! www.SEACRETS.com

Todays menu at Seacrets.., Boobs, Broads, Booze and Bikinis! And hopefully later tonight some Bumpin! Aaaaah yeh... Just wanted to let all you working stiffs know I'm SLACKIN AWE week! I'm just bakin in the sun, and straining my eyes on eye candy out the YING YANG!!!

Now I know how we's all such good friends and such and I'd send you a pic of the Coors Lite girls I was flirtin with last night in their skin tight white snow bunny outfits along side the Coors Lite Silver Bullet Train promo at the club but I don't have a card for my phone to transfer it to my computer. So you'll all have to just use ya imagination. All I can say was after eight $1.75 Coors Lites from 3 to 7pm, it was more than just a happy hour! It was THREE happy hours! I was feelilng NOOoo pain. Just their nice little tushies. wink wink

Water temp is a chilli 74 yesterday. GREAT waves though!

Aight! Just got back from the gym and I'm all pumped up for the ladies. Time to oil up and go BACK TO DA BEACH BAR and get loaded ALL DAY on da beach again mon! And strain my eyes some more of course!

Aight! You all have a good friday...

WORKING. :D

You feel that? That's me "rubbin it in!"

hee hee hee hee...

Well, just had my cheese steak sub with LTM and I'm off to the honeys in the beach club bar for another day of drinking beer like a conehead. Wish me luck!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Chunky Munkey said:
Yeh it does taste like Avian but hey, the Coors Lite snow bunnies had a spell over me!
Nothing like a little Avian (flu?) with a few Coors Lights. Silver bullet indeed.

Oh yeah, screw you.

Status
Not open for further replies.