Quantcast

I'm so popular!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
...and all of them from one redhead.
Redheads are NEVER boring.

True story: about a month ago I went to a show at a bar downtown. I started chatting up a redhead at the bar, one thing lead to another, and some time around 2am after a lot of beer and a couple tequila shots, we headed back to her place. She lives in a pretty nice apartment building in Belltown. We go in, and there's some guy sitting on the couch, watching TV. Now, I have no idea who he is, and I'm drunk. I kind of just mumble some generic greeting, she mostly ignores him, and we head into her room. We have our fun, and afterwards she heads out into the living room for a minute. I'm still just lying in bed, still good and drunk, when she comes back in, making a call on her phone, and looking all kinds of pissed off. Someone answers, and she starts YELLING into the phone, "what the fvck is wrong with you you fvcking asshole..." etc. I have absolutely no idea what is going on, and by this point I'm starting to feel pretty hungover, but am definitely not even close to sober either. She hangs up, and explains that the guy who'd been there before was her older brother, who she'd just let move in with her as a charity case to get him the fvck out of their parents' place. He has to have been about 30. He'd been so uncomfortable with me being that that he'd called their mom, and gotten him to come pick him up, at around 3am, from half an hour plus away, and she'd actually done it. I somehow managed not to just bust up laughing, got dressed, excused myself, and took a cab home. :rofl:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Redheads are NEVER boring.

True story: about a month ago I went to a show at a bar downtown. I started chatting up a redhead at the bar, one thing lead to another, and some time around 2am after a lot of beer and a couple tequila shots, we headed back to her place. She lives in a pretty nice apartment building in Belltown. We go in, and there's some guy sitting on the couch, watching TV. Now, I have no idea who he is, and I'm drunk. I kind of just mumble some generic greeting, she mostly ignores him, and we head into her room. We have our fun, and afterwards she heads out into the living room for a minute. I'm still just lying in bed, still good and drunk, when she comes back in, making a call on her phone, and looking all kinds of pissed off. Someone answers, and she starts YELLING into the phone, "what the fvck is wrong with you you fvcking asshole..." etc. I have absolutely no idea what is going on, and by this point I'm starting to feel pretty hungover, but am definitely not even close to sober either. She hangs up, and explains that the guy who'd been there before was her older brother, who she'd just let move in with her as a charity case to get him the fvck out of their parents' place. He has to have been about 30. He'd been so uncomfortable with me being that that he'd called their mom, and gotten him to come pick him up, at around 3am, from half an hour plus away, and she'd actually done it. I somehow managed not to just bust up laughing, got dressed, excused myself, and took a cab home. :rofl:
yup, story is still funny

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Stop subscribing to so much sh!t.

LOL @ 4 billion notifications. Almost as much as my work in-box when I returned from a three week medical leave. Though mine was closer to 800. But still.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Can you imagine that phone call? "MOM!!!!!! Some guy is over hear smacking sisters ass and barking like a dog! Come pick me up!!!!!"
Got a text from my neighbor in the middle of the night recently. She'd woken up from the noise in my living room and sent the text asking if everything was ok. She said it sounded like my place was being ransacked. I replied he next morning that it had been consensual ransacking. It was with a red head.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
yo' HAB, you get any kind of jumping bike?

You should come down to the greenlake jumps. especially friday evenings. super fun. easy pump line, table line and doubles.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I promised JD story time, and my last good one ended up here.

I met another bar fly. We had a couple drinks, hit it off, and I got her number. Nothing happened that first night. About a week later we met up again for a drink. She picks this tiny hole in the wall place that I guess is trying to go for a speakeasy vibe. Unmarked door in an alley type deal, chock full of hipsters inside, all 300 square feet of it. We headed out pretty quickly and found another bar. We're chatting, things are going well, and then she asks me where I went to college. Now, I went to Harvey Mudd. It's tiny, less than 800 people total. As it happens, a friend of hers goes there. At this point, I'm a little concerned, but she gives me a name. I haven't met her. She texts her friend asking about me- doesn't even mention a name, just describes me as a 6' tall dude with brown hair and dimples, and a recent grad. Her friend just replies with "David ___? Total man whore." The night ended rather quickly after that.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

I met another bar fly. We had a couple drinks, hit it off, and I got her number. Nothing happened that first night. About a week later we met up again for a drink. She picks this tiny hole in the wall place that I guess is trying to go for a speakeasy vibe. Unmarked door in an alley type deal, chock full of hipsters inside, all 300 square feet of it. We headed out pretty quickly and found another bar. We're chatting, things are going well, and then she asks me where I went to college. Now, I went to Harvey Mudd. It's tiny, less than 800 people total. As it happens, a friend of hers goes there. At this point, I'm a little concerned, but she gives me a name. I haven't met her. She texts her friend asking about me- doesn't even mention a name, just describes me as a 6' tall dude with brown hair and dimples, and a recent grad. Her friend just replies with "David ___? Total man whore." The night ended rather quickly after that.
On your tombstone - I never bagged a 10, but one night I got five twos.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

And you gave me hell for the cat calls when we were riding webb....