Quantcast

I'm soooo lucky!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
So I strolled on into work today(@ Cycles De Oro, Greensboro, NC), and my bossman tells me that I need to decide on what parts I want to build up on the Intense 5.5 we just got in. Suuweeeet! So, I spent a solid four hours flippin' through QBP, BTI, and Hawleys today. It's not gonna have a single trace of Sh*tmano on it and will be soooo bitchin! I don't know 'bout you, but I had a hell-ofa-day today!

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yeh man thats always a good way to highten your self esteem. now if it was only yours. i had a day like that when i was buildin up my sgs except i had some money constraints on it but that okay it still made my day. :thumb:

ohh and are you still plannin on getting a demo 8 or something along those lines.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
motomike said:
It's not gonna have a single trace of Sh*tmano on it and will be soooo bitchin!
Not possible. You'll have to run a Shimano front derailleur on it. SRAM X-Gen won't work :monkey:

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Dogboy said:
Not possible. You'll have to run a Shimano front derailleur on it. SRAM X-Gen won't work :monkey:
Why not? :( It is 34.9 and can run top or bottom pull. Does it hit the rear triangle? I know my 2004 XTR did on my spider.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
motomike said:
Why not? :( It is 34.9 and can run top or bottom pull. Does it hit the rear triangle? I know my 2004 XTR did on my spider.
The X-Gen is a bottom swing derailleur and all the VPP bikes use a top-swing.
Congrats on the M3! That frame is soooo sweet. You'll have to let me check it out when you get it and compare it to my V10. What fork are you going to run?