Quantcast

Im such a sucker: OR.. Who needs a cat?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Was out walking the dog last night, when I hear that ever-dreaded whining from some weeds beside the road.

Found this malnourished pest.

Already have a cat and a dog and really don't need another animal. I will pay shipping if someone takes this thing off my hands. I think standard UPS will work if I punch some holes in teh box.

Let me know. Right now Im taking little Deltrice to the vet.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Funny thing is, my dog Sanchez is terrified of the little thing. It keeps following him around and trying to suckle his teets :rofl: I've never seen him more freaked out.

Edit: Our big cat hates its guts.

Good on you.

We have had a very skinny and beat up long haired black cat insinuating himself into our household over the past couple of weeks. The other two cats are just getting over the shock and Harry's making himself at home - his first trip to the vet is tomorrow.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I found a stray that looked JUST like that little bastard.
Make sure he's healthy so your other pets aren't at risk, and make room for him in the BS household.

:thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Do you want another one? I hate my cat. I going to start keeping a loaded shotgun next the bed and the next time the little ****er wakes me up at 4:00 AM it's go time.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Cat is sick now. Big swollen up lymphnodes. Got an anti histamine shot from the vet and a dropper of antibiotics I have to give twice a day. "Free Cat" has costed me $200 already and still has a visit for it's second shots next week.
:rant:

Ended up naming it "Hoy"

Guess it's here to stay.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Lucky you only have two cats, I've somehow inadvertently ended up with 4 cats. One calico who is a lazy ass mofo who does nothing but eat and sleep, her daughter, a tortoise shell, who kills small critters, but misplaced a baby squirrel as a kitten(idiot.) A grey tiger stripe and a black cat with a white spot between the front legs. Don't see the grey tiger stripe or the black one all too much during the day, but the calico and the tortoise shell I see fairly regularly.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Cat seems a little more lively this afternoon. Thought it was on its deathbed this morning. Still all swollen up though.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
The best Simpsons moment ever is Homer's "requiem" reaction to eating a doughnut.