Quantcast

im the first!!!

dhriderII

Monkey
Nov 26, 2004
good ol' culpep
eh just having some fun... slacker get to posting!!!... get off the bikes and be the lazy americans we all know we want to be and sit infront of the computer for hours without end. :mumble:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
What's the ridin' like out that way?

Taking a crash onto boulders and cactai is so much more hardcore than say, I dunno, a mud puddle in BC...

dhriderII

Monkey
Nov 26, 2004
good ol' culpep
dhriderII said:
oh, lol i have no idea at all, i live on the east but from what ive seen it looks PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!
maybe i should make this more clear i live no where near the area of this tread, i live in culpeper, va on the east coast. but i just posted here lol to be the first!!! sorry to dissappoint anyone

butthead

Chimp
Dec 17, 2001
Las Cruces, NM
motomike said:
congrats on your own forum! What's the ridin' like out that way?
I've only been here a few months and only ridden a few places so far. The trails are a blast, but alot different than what I'm used to. I was in the Seattle area a year ago and most recently moved from upper Michigan. There are no trees here, just alot of sharp rocks, cacti, and mesquite to fall on. Rough Rider Canyon outside of El Paso is my favorite place so far (although it scares the crap out of me). It is one of the few dh/freeride areas around here.

So far, I would say that the riding is pretty good. I suppose time will tell if I really enjoy it here in the long run, but I don't have any complaints yet.