Quantcast

I'm the the JUGGERNAUT B!TCH!!!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Downhiller said:
This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.
Its worth it! Hilarity ensues!

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
"are you some kind of ass?!"

-I figured it had already been posted, but its damn funny. Hell, just go to any search engine, type in juggernaut bitch and enjoy. <--if you don't want to register. there are a bunch of sites w/ that movie.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
That was funny for the first 3 minutes...anyhow, it was more coherent than the movie. I kinda liked the first one, REALLY liked the second one, but thought this one was just mediocre.

Mountain_Dewd

Monkey
May 30, 2005
whis
i diddnt really like it, i liked the second best then the first but this was okay at best.

somereason it just didnt flow, the dialouge was irratating

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Severly dissapointing. Terrible dialogue, questionable and incomplete plot, inferior fight sequences to X2. Switching directors in the middle of a series never works out. Except of course in Start Wars episodes 4-6, but anything would be an upgrade over george lucas.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Skookum said:
Crack smokers the lot of ya. It was awesome. Great way to end the run. Looking forward to Wolverine flicks.

Flaming cars were the bad guys' ultimate weapon? What the hell was Angel doing the entire movie? Why they hell did Phoenix just stand around like the one semihot chick at the mutant rennaissance fair for 90% of the movie?

I just don't get how you could use the entire length of the movie without having any good new character development (like Nightcrawler in X2...).

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MikeD said:
Flaming cars were the bad guys' ultimate weapon? What the hell was Angel doing the entire movie? Why they hell did Phoenix just stand around like the one semihot chick at the mutant rennaissance fair for 90% of the movie?

I just don't get how you could use the entire length of the movie without having any good new character development (like Nightcrawler in X2...).
The entire battle scene played like a chess match, or checkers if you're Burly Shirley.

Angel probably did boring Angel stuff which is why he only showed up during parts he was doing interesting stuff. The symbolism of him being free and flying around would have been lost if they showed more scenes of him flying around getting from point A to point B.

She was standing around because unlike in her house there was really nowhere to sit. Those logs on the North Shore looked kinda wet to me.

And why worry about taking the long extra time developing new characters in a movie slated to be a finale.

The primary complaint i read from critics was there was too much going on. i suppose if you're not fimiliar with the past movies or the comic you could easily get lost with the fast pace of the movie, but i thought that's what made the movie better than the first two. The fast pace along with the action drove the movie along to be very entertaining. My only complaint on the flick is they didn't have someone huck "The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" at their base camp on Seymour.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
MikeD said:

Agreed, it seemed a lot of character development was missing and my interpretation of the film was that it was more of an action flick than based upon the stories of the characters like the previous ones. I mean Rogue, Cyclops, Angel, Nightcrawler, half the characters they developed in the other movies didn't really do much if they even had a role.

I enjoyed the movie as it was but in terms of wrapping up the trilogy I was quite disappointed for the reasons above.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Skookum said:
The primary complaint i read from critics was there was too much going on. i suppose if you're not fimiliar with the past movies or the comic you could easily get lost with the fast pace of the movie, but i thought that's what made the movie better than the first two. The fast pace along with the action drove the movie along to be very entertaining. My only complaint on the flick is they didn't have someone huck "The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" at their base camp on Seymour.
I enjoyed its quick pace a lot which helped make it an entertaining movie. I guess my only real complaint was that there wasn't as much involvement from some characters that I had hoped would play more of a role.

it sounds like no one stayed untill the end of the credits and watched the short clip at the end, or noticed Magnito still has powers....

CHARLES LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its true ! if you actually Payed attention to the movie you would have catched the scene where charles is teachin some students in a room, and questions them about the morals of putting one's mind into another body..... Common now, you don;t even have to see the clip at the end of the credits to make the connection ! anyways the clip at the end of the credits shows a man in a hospital bed with sum crazy head gear covering his face, and a lady checkin up on the man doing doctor things. Then he says her name (sorry i forgot it) and the lady doctor is like "Charles ...!?" HE"S ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO X-MEN 4 is definatly coming

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BIGHIT8989 said:
it sounds like no one stayed untill the end of the credits and watched the short clip at the end, or noticed Magnito still has powers....

CHARLES LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its true ! if you actually Payed attention to the movie you would have catched the scene where charles is teachin some students in a room, and questions them about the morals of putting one's mind into another body..... Common now, you don;t even have to see the clip at the end of the credits to make the connection ! anyways the clip at the end of the credits shows a man in a hospital bed with sum crazy head gear covering his face, and a lady checkin up on the man doing doctor things. Then he says her name (sorry i forgot it) and the lady doctor is like "Charles ...!?" HE"S ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO X-MEN 4 is definatly coming
The clip at the end was pretty sweet, except for waiting through 5+ minutes of credits. :p

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
We watched it...didn't make the movie any better, though. Sure left the door open for a(nother) sequel, but still...it had zero redemptive value in terms of the whole film.