Quantcast

I'm too extreme for you guys.............

R

RideMonkey

I jump so damn high that you guys are all like "look at that dude, he jumps so damn high!".

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Originally posted by ridemonkey
I jump so damn high that you guys are all like "look at that dude, he jumps so damn high!".
Look up there,it's a bird,no it's a plane,no it's RM coming in for a crash landing,CLEAR THE RUNWAY!!!!!
J/K...
Ok,now that BMXman has got his BMX board,he leaves???
Quepassa???
Hmmmmmmm,want to explain dat to me...:confused:

remember,I'm just a cannuck from Iglooland...
BMXman,get posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Gutty

Originally posted by ridemonkey
If you don't need a parachute your not going high enough.:wink:

I hope you wear one.

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Originally posted by JOJO

Hehehehe :p

sh**t i gonna get in trouble again :help:
again,you're STILL in trouble,and I think I helped this time:wink:
...but I now have a name and a reputation to live up to!!! :)

ELi

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Northern NJ
...someplace to re-live my BMX youth! Very cool. Don't have a BMX anymore, but did ALOT of it (and jumping too) in my time. This will be a fun board.

ELi

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
RM jumps so high....................

How high does he jump...............

RM jumps so high, he has to mooch a new frame once a week!!!:D

*group* Damn thats high!!!

LOL!!!!!

:D

ELi

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Northern NJ
Originally posted by Acadian

hey Eli you changed your avatar?? cool!
Yeah...hard to find 5k pics...I don't have a good program to make thumnails/avatars out of larger pics yet...

Any recs? (and don't say something like Corel, I'm trying to build a Bullit ($$)! haha)

ELi

ELi

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Northern NJ

ouuuu that hurts man!! Or maybe you forgot that I work for Adobe!! you know..Photoshop? ;) Corel is our competitor, but I also worked at Corel for a couple of years..hahah! For now I guess you will have to stick to MS Paint, or if you find an image that you want to scale and reduce in size..let me know and I will do it for ya! :)
hehe...sorry about that! I forgot. MS Paint S-U-C-K-S! I'll keep your offer in mind for the future- thanks, Bro!

Actually, I think my girlfriend has a full copy of Photoshop on CD from her employer- ...hmm....veerrry intrsting...

Don't turn me in for piracy!! :wink:

ELi

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!

ouuuu that hurts man!! Or maybe you forgot that I work for Adobe!! you know..Photoshop? ;) Corel is our competitor, but I also worked at Corel for a couple of years..hahah! :)
I HATE COREL I HATE COREL I HATE COREL I HATE COREL I HATE COREL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our systems person here insists that Corel is way better than anything else, so we have the full Corel Office suite...it's horrible. I've never had a program create so many errors and crash like this. Plus, none of our business aquaintences use Corel (WP, QuattroPro?!?!) so we can't open stuff they send us (well, not all of it, but most of it!).
We also have CorelDraw9. What a pile of crap that is! Not impressed with it AT ALL!

Did I mention I hate Corel?

KrusteeButt

Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by ELi

hehe...sorry about that! I forgot. MS Paint S-U-C-K-S! I'll keep your offer in mind for the future- thanks, Bro!

Actually, I think my girlfriend has a full copy of Photoshop on CD from her employer- *******-******...hmm....veerrry intrsting...

Don't turn me in for piracy!! :wink:

ELi
Yikes!!!! You may want to edit that post and put some ***** in place!

ELi

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Northern NJ
Originally posted by KrusteeButt

Yikes!!!! You may want to edit that post and put some ***** in place!
Whew! Thanks, man (and RM!) That was a bonehead move. Well, at least I've made my one bonehead move for the day! Now I'm good for the rest of it!

ELi

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by ELi

Whew! Thanks, man (and RM!) That was a bonehead move. Well, at least I've made my one bonehead move for the day! Now I'm good for the rest of it!

ELi
Hey! you need to go back to your original post and edit it yourself, until then it's still there.....D

ELi

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Northern NJ
Originally posted by BMXman

Hey! you need to go back to your original post and edit it yourself, until then it's still there.....D
Yeah- something came up at work & I had to leave the office for the rest of the day!! Had to wait until I got home to fix it! Figures...

Oh, well- hopefully no lawsuits have been filed yet!! :)

ELi

KrusteeButt

Jul 3, 2001
Good job Eli! That was a close one!

Have I mentioned I despise Corel??? I wonder if there was a way for me to get a copy of Photoshop...you know...just to test and see if I link it (wink wink!)....hmmmmmmmmmmm...............

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Good job Eli! That was a close one!

Have I mentioned I despise Corel??? I wonder if there was a way for me to get a copy of Photoshop...you know...just to test and see if I link it (wink wink!)....hmmmmmmmmmmm...............
something about hating architech's :confused: was that it:confused:

ELi

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Northern NJ

Oh, don't get me wrong...I don't 'hate' them...they're just dumb.

But that has nothing to do with me trying to get my hands on Photoshop! :D
Krustee-

Let me see what I can do. I DO have a burner, so if she's still got the disk, we might be in business...I'll let you know. Have to go eat some STUFFING!!!!

ELi

ELi

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Northern NJ
Krustee-

Bad news. My girlfriend doesn't have the Photoshop disk anymore; she was using it to create a presentation for work, and had to give it back.

Next time, tho...

ELi