Quantcast

i'm too hungover for cold weather

fatpandas

Chimp
Sep 8, 2004
atlanta
why does the spot on my skull behind my ear hurt instead of the usual "oh that's why you don't chase tequilla with beer" spot?
and what's with the 30degree drop in morning temp over the last three days?

- good morning all.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The "it's Monday f'ing morning and I already want to go home" spot is hurting right now...

I imagine by the end of the day, the pain will be transferred to the "I'm experiencing almost uncontrollable rage and am about to gouge your eyes out with a paperclip" spot.

Sorry to hear about your hangover.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I felt like I had a hangover this am, not sure if it was from friday or saturday.........but actually I think I just havent rehydrated yet....plus I just tweaked my back and it hurts like a mofo - at least i dont notice my headache anymore :rolleyes:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I will do my best to avoid one for Monday Night Football tonight. It's the "hangover" I'll get from the nuclear hot wings that concerns me more than one I might receive from drinking 6%ABV Pale Ales...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
I will do my best to avoid one for Monday Night Football tonight. It's the "hangover" I'll get from the nuclear hot wings that concerns me more than one I might receive from drinking 6%ABV Pale Ales...
Mmmm... Hot wings...

I'm in a drinking mood. A drinking mood, combined with Monday Night Football, and I have no doubt that tomorrow morning will be an exercise in pain...

"Hey, could you do me a favor and--"

"SHHHH! Do you have to yell at me? And are the lights brighter this morning?"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
llkoolkeg said:
Mmmmm...... nuclear hot wings.....

Are the *really* hot??

-S.S.-

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
um it's not cold here yet. it's starting to get nice, which means one thing and one thing only!! it's cross season baiiiiibeeeeeee

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
Does farting battery acid burn? :eek:
The real question is, how do you know what farting battery acid feels like...?

Nevermind, I just decided that I don't want to know. :eek:

We had a local place that used to serve insanity wings. Their challenge was that if you could eat five of them (at only $0.35 apiece), they'd give you a free t-shirt. The sauce they used was equivalent to X hundred thousand Scoville (spelling?) units.. Anyway, rediculously hot. Too hot to eat. I ate one (because everyone who ate there religiously obviously had to try one at some point) and wasn't the same for a week.

I ate lunch with a Mormon missionary (the guy was an idiot, but that has nothing to do with him being Mormon), who decided to eat one. So my buddy and I sat him down with a cup of orange juice, some bread, and told him that he was going to want both, and for the love of God, do NOT get the sauce on your lips. Also, do not eat the whole wing at once - take a bite and see how you fare before eating the rest.

The guy, being the "tough guy" that he was, proceeded to stuff the whole wing in his mouth, smearing sauce all over his lips and face in the process. He stared at us for a moment, promptly turned purple, shrieked, and ran outside to bury his face in the nasty, dirty snowbank on the side of the road.

He told us later that it hurt just as much coming out.. :eek:

Now that's entertainment! :thumb:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
binary visions said:
We had a local place that used to serve insanity wings. Their challenge was that if you could eat five of them (at only $0.35 apiece), they'd give you a free t-shirt. The sauce they used was equivalent to X hundred thousand Scoville (spelling?) units.. Anyway, rediculously hot. Too hot to eat. I ate one (because everyone who ate there religiously obviously had to try one at some point) and wasn't the same for a week.

I ate lunch with a Mormon missionary (the guy was an idiot, but that has nothing to do with him being Mormon), who decided to eat one. So my buddy and I sat him down with a cup of orange juice, some bread, and told him that he was going to want both, and for the love of God, do NOT get the sauce on your lips. Also, do not eat the whole wing at once - take a bite and see how you fare before eating the rest.

The guy, being the "tough guy" that he was, proceeded to stuff the whole wing in his mouth, smearing sauce all over his lips and face in the process. He stared at us for a moment, promptly turned purple, shrieked, and ran outside to bury his face in the nasty, dirty snowbank on the side of the road.

He told us later that it hurt just as much coming out.. :eek:
I bet the missionary could tell you what it feels like! :blah:

After a similarly frightful experience with a "waiver/release" hot wing, I gave up on wing challenges altogether. I've earned enough T-shirts and frankly, the technology of the sport has passed me by. Concentrated habanero extracts that are created by sadistic mad scientists happy, for once, to distill something other than hash oil and corn whiskey took all the fun out of it for me. :dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
Concentrated habanero extracts that are created by sadistic mad scientists happy, for once, to distill something other than hash oil and corn whiskey took all the fun out of it for me. :dead:
Had a buddy who kept some hot sauce that would give you third degree burns if you got it on your skin.. He used to add one or two drops to an enormous batch of chili, and the result was chili that was so hot you could barely eat it.

He got rid of it when he had a kid; he was afraid the kid would get into it and seriously injure himself.

Incidentally:
binary visions said:
the pain will be transferred to the "I'm experiencing almost uncontrollable rage and am about to gouge your eyes out with a paperclip" spot
The pain was transferred about twenty minutes ago and I had to restrain myself from beating a coworker to within inches of her life.