Quantcast

I'm turning my back on my best friend.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
One week from today, I am giving up alcohol, etc. as I start training on a serious level for 365 days. As a result, I will no longer be hungover and probably not as surly, so enjoy my rants this week as I may become a kinder, gentler Stinkyboy. :eek:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When did everyone on RM become a bunch of girlies?

Moderate amounts of alcohol can be part of a serious training program.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Westy said:
When did everyone on RM become a bunch of girlies?
I started drinking 28 years ago, and moderation was never a part of my life. Who's the pvssy and girlie?!

A year off won't kill me.

:dead:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I started drinking 28 years ago, and moderation was never a part of my life. Who's the pvssy and girlie?!

A year off won't kill me.

:dead:
I'd say it's you.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Nobody likes a quitter!! Good luck, I told my wife I wouldn't drink while she is pregnant. That didnt even last the first trimester.

but seriously let us know has that works out for you.

Was/is there some event triggering this new found lack of rebellion and dedication to fitness?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
beestiboy said:
Nobody likes a quitter!! Good luck, I told my wife I wouldn't drink while she is pregnant. That didnt even last the first trimester.

but seriously let us know has that works out for you.

Was/is there some event triggering this new found lack of rebellion and dedication to fitness?
*cough* Big 4-0 *cough cough* Over the hill *cough*

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
beestiboy said:
let us know has that works out for you
I did it once before three years ago, but pushed it a little too much, and got down to 162lbs (I'm 6'1" and 210lbs now) and just looked too "suckeduproadiecrackheadfreakish".

We'll see what happens.

:thumb:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
beestiboy said:
Ha! That reminds me of a portion of a Bill Cosby routine from his album "40"....

"My wife, Camille had our first child, Ennis through natural childbirth.......that means that during the birth, no drugs will be administerd into her body.

...The father, however, can have all he wants." :p

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
screw them all stinky...I have been alcohol free for over 6 years and it was one of the best things I have done for myself both mentally and physically...more power to you bro :thumb:....D

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Greyhound said:
Ha! That reminds me of a portion of a Bill Cosby routine from his album "40"....

"My wife, Camille had our first child, Ennis through natural childbirth.......that means that during the birth, no drugs will be administerd into her body.

...The father, however, can have all he wants." :p
haha, I have that on CD. it's classic.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BMXman said:
screw them all stinky...I have been alcohol free for over 6 years and it was one of the best things I have done for myself both mentally and physically...more power to you bro :thumb:....D

Wow, I've already got new friends!

:D

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
I didn't drink for quite some time, but I don't want to be your friend. ;)
Maybe it's the fear of being so drunk, that I end up in a house with a bunch of open shirted metrosexuals competing in a "Martini Mix Off"...

:nope:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Maybe it's the fear of being so drunk, that I end up in a house with a bunch of open shirted metrosexuals competing in a "Martini Mix Off"...

Maybe I do want to be your friend. hahahaha

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stinkyboy said:
I did it once before three years ago, but pushed it a little too much, and got down to 162lbs (I'm 6'1" and 210lbs now) and just looked too "suckeduproadiecrackheadfreakish".

We'll see what happens.

:thumb:

Post your pic, we'll decide. Look what we did for yer bacon buddy SS..

:p

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BMXman said:
Weed is safer anyways.....

:p

j/k!!! :D

Seriously, congrats on the 6 years!! :thumb:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stinkyboy said:

N8 would probably give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a reach around. Arkansans are cool like that.