Quantcast

I'm up waaay too late

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Ever find yourself in bachelor mode? Mid week, a couple beers in ya, fiddlin' with bikes in the living room. Just sorta enjoying the fact that you're just hangin' out and not at all in the mood for waking up for work tomorrow?

Download some music, watch some ultimate fighting, eat some macadamia nuts, have a beer (Hop Head...mmm), read about how crappy the lounge is getting...

It's one of those nights.

Man, am I gonna regret this.

Maybe I'll go out and try to learn and manual down the street....gotta start somewhere...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I totally just read "fiddlin' with ya nuts in the living room".

You really need to move those words farther apart.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
LOL, I started my day @ 3:30....late for some, early for others :)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Well, if getting up tired, without having learned to manual weren't enough, I discovered my car has been broken into.

This is going to be an awesome day.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Well, if getting up tired, without having learned to manual weren't enough, I discovered my car has been broken into.

This is going to be an awesome day.
Oh man, that sucks.

Did they steal the Stevie Nicks tapes??

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
****ing hell. So I go to the dealer after setting up an appointment to have this "upgrade" done to my car. This "upgrade" is actually a correction to a pretty major design flaw on my car. Upon arrival for my appointment, they inform me that they don't have all the parts to get all the corrections done during this appointment. I'll have to come back again some other time. Awesome. I love dealing with assholes at car dealerships in my spare time. It's those relationships that I really cherish. If my cockles get any warmer, they might just burn down the ****ing building.

I swear to the God, if anything else goes wrong today, I'm going to get even angrier. I swear.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
****ing hell. So I go to the dealer after setting up an appointment to have this "upgrade" done to my car. This "upgrade" is actually a correction to a pretty major design flaw on my car. Upon arrival for my appointment, they inform me that they don't have all the parts to get all the corrections done during this appointment. I'll have to come back again some other time. Awesome. I love dealing with assholes at car dealerships in my spare time. It's those relationships that I really cherish. If my cockles get any warmer, they might just burn down the ****ing building.

I swear to the God, if anything else goes wrong today, I'm going to get even angrier. I swear.

Awwww, somebody needs some nappy time.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You're right. I should wait to be well rested for vengeance. Besides, I have to set up my snipers nest over my car. It's going to be a long night.