Quantcast

i'm writing a paper on Jimmy Eat World

J

JRB

laura said:
i threw up in my mouth.

my sister is saving herself for marriage. not even jesus could get in her pants.
He doesn't need to. He can just walk on ice and she'll be with child. I heard that happened with Mary.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
laura said:
my sister is saving herself for marriage. not even jesus could get in her pants.
<reconsiders posting totally inappropriate pic or URL>

if you are really curious, check out the www.blowfish.com site

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
narlus said:
<reconsiders posting totally inappropriate pic or URL>

if you are really curious, check out the www.blowfish.com site

I think i went blind from trying to read that white font, then i hit the quote button and tad-****ing-da clear as frickin day. umm, not sure what it is and not sure that i want to check it at work.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
You should edit that to reflect that you have NOT seen Green Day. Trendy turd. :D
I've known them for years, we used to be on the same label. We went and saw them free, and got special passes, which was really cool for my 14 year old. (as far as making her friends jealous)

They're ok in my book. Truly nice guys.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
H8R said:
I've known them for years, we used to be on the same label. We went and saw them free, and got special passes, which was really cool for my 14 year old. (as far as making her friends jealous)

lucky. I am in love with billy joe. He's on my celebrity safe list.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the one who stinks:
Total Posts: 5,324 (11.70 posts per day)

the one who locos:
Total Posts: 14,428 (17.19 posts per day)

47% more daily loco, which exceeds USDA recommendations.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
narlus said:
the one who stinks:
Total Posts: 5,324 (11.70 posts per day)

the one who locos:
Total Posts: 14,428 (17.19 posts per day)

47% more daily loco, which exceeds USDA recommendations.

:trophy_br

11.7 a day? I have a problem.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
laura said:
I think i went blind from trying to read that white font, then i hit the quote button and tad-****ing-da clear as frickin day. umm, not sure what it is and not sure that i want to check it at work.
probably not, unless a lot of people you work with browse for sex toys during work hours, and the IT guys are cool w/ it.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BurlyShirley said:
Here's a good conclusion for you:

After listening to JimmyEatWorld's entire catalogue, I can truthfully say that I'd rather play naked twister with the Golden Girls or sew a live rat into my mouth than subject myself to such horrid audio torture. At no point did the band inspire me to do anything other than kill myself in a very painful and grotesque manner, hopefully with children watching. If hell had a soundtrack, these assholes would be playing the credits. They are the musical version of zyklon B. The fact that they have made money selling music makes me want to go on a murderous rampage through suburbia, covering only my unmentionables with a hemisphered canteloupe. Sweet jesus, I hope you die, professor, for subjecting me to this horror.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I haven't read anything that funny since loco got pee'd on over in the MTBR board...

:p

J

JRB

H8R said:

I've not bought anything since dookie, but I liked it. I just can't stand the ballad they did recently. I have almost thrown my XM out because of it.

Personally I think you are a badass for taking your daughter to that. That is something she won't soon forget. :thumb:

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
H8R said:
agreed.

as a side story, just after this shot, he dropped the mic, bent over hit a big ol power chord while giving me a great face. He was about 5 inches away from my camera, I was totally unprepared and I flinched and missed a fantastic shot:nopity:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i would love to see Green Day live.

i turned in my paper. talking to my emo loving, hippie female friend, she and this other guy in class were both doing their papers on 'emo' bands. those 2 enjoy the bands, i think they all pretty much sound like whiney bitch bands.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
the Inbred said:
i would love to see Green Day live.

i turned in my paper. talking to my emo loving, hippie female friend, she and this other guy in class were both doing their papers on 'emo' bands. those 2 enjoy the bands, i think they all pretty much sound like whiney bitch bands.
WERD!!!:cool:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Personally I think you are a badass for taking your daughter to that. That is something she won't soon forget. :thumb:
She gets all the perks.

When I was still married to her mom, they both came with us for about 10 days on tour w/ Pantera.

Of course, this is when she was 4. I don't think she liked Pantera as much....

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
loco said:
I've not bought anything since dookie, but I liked it. I just can't stand the ballad they did recently. I have almost thrown my XM out because of it.

I have Dookie, Insomniac, International Superhits, and Warning. Some of the new songs are kind of whiny. They seem more pop and less punk now. Less guitar, more singing.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Shenanigans is a damn fine album. i think it's that one. whichever one has the song 2000 Lightyears Aways.