Quantcast

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Not quite the most embarassing early band pics (still looking for those), but here are a few "rock out with your cock out" pics from the "middle years"...woo hoo!

EDIT: and current embarassing picture!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It seems that most of RM has a similar secret shamefull past. A bunch of hippies. I always thought this place smelled kind of funny.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
beard, breckenridge @ 96 putting together snow mobiles and fvcking up the enviorment...

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
here is one that isnt as embarrassing as the others

the infamous naked crit last year after nationals in vermont, i decided to wear a helmet that night, vella bella girls were looking pretty good too, lol

have any better shots of the girls?
:busted:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ok....so WTF were you doing in 1986?

Found this on teh intarweb:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
found some scan worthy shots from the end of my high school years

what is highschool w/out a little cross dressing? (1995)

my first jump (1996)

my brother's college graduation get together....i'm the dork on the floor (my brother is the one on the left in the cycling shirt...friggin nerd roadie doctor)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
In the skydiving shot his tits are bigger than Molly's.

those are Mannories dangit! well...maybe not, i was only 17-ish then. i hate looking at those old pics because they were pre-jaw surgery when i still had a chin. i lost A LOT of weight but had more chins than before the surgery when they moved my lower jaw back :disgust1:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
had a major underbite. broke lower jaw, set it back 1/2", cut upper part of jaw off of skull and put in some shunts/metal bridges to angle teeth down.
turned out to be a big screwup 'cause i was still growing and now my bite is almost as bad as pre-surgery, except now my teeth have shifted ruining 8+ years of braces :disgust1:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Diggin' for my pre mixed acrylics, Dr. Martin's dyes, etc. (or my one hitter) in airbrush class one day in 1984:

WOW, that's one hot fugger. I see why all the chicks wanted to marry me!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
awesome skills!

you doing the Syllamo this year?
Unfortunately no. My daughter's B-day is the same weekend. I'll probably try to get down sometime this year to ride there though. I might be able to do the Fat Tire Festival in Eureka Springs. Just rode the Buffalo Headwaters Challenge (30+ miles) put on by OORC this past weekend and had a blast.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005

The day after I got my bighit, I was determined to hit the 7ft stair drop to flat at my old elementary school.

It was one of those things growing up (back in elementary school) watching guys doing drops to flat, I though, "Shoot, this would be so cool to drop off!" Well...I didn't learn my lesson until I did this drop 3 times and I finally landed my nuts on the rear wheel.

2-3 years later, that bikes gone, and I know now transitions are my friend.